Chuuyaaaaaa~

Manga and stormbringer spoilers ahead :-

So i was re-reading the bsd manga and i found something quite disturbing.

Here are some images of mori from chap 91

We already know that mori doesn't wear a hat. So now the question is that the hat which he is holding where does it come from. Also it's so similar to chuuya's hat.

So is it a sign that mori knows where chuuya is . Did he send him on a mission. Even if he did that why would he take away his hat. Does it mean that we'll get to see more of chuuya in the recent chapters !!!

What i think is that he has probably gone to meursalt ( the prison where dazai and fyodor are ) to save him. But meursalt is  a real place in france famous for it's wine so most probably he thought to let the brunet enjoy with his demon bestie while he enjoys his life a bit. Of course this is a joke. I am sorry (◡ ω ◡)

So main topic .... yaa but if we look closely the hat doesn't have the chain like chuuya's so most probably it look's like verlaine's hat. So does that mean that verlaine will also make a debut in the manga. I mean he's one of the executive and we also haven't seen any of the executives since the whole decay of angels arc therefore it would make sense if mori is planning something against kamui. 

Though these theories came from my stupid head but i can surely say that the hat has some some meaning . Anyways we'll just wait for the new the new chapters (〒﹏〒)