Moved

Hope's POV
    It's been a month, and i keep having those dreams about Clarke. Anyway, I woke up, and put on my blue skirt, my black heels, and my white top. I grabbed my suitcases, and sped downstairs. I set them in the foyer, and sped to the kitchen. I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it.

   I heard Dad say, " Whats with the suitcases?"

  I sped to the foyer, and said, " Yeah. I wanted to tell yous. I'm moving to New Orleans."

   Mom said, " Why?"

  Dad said, " Are you sure?"

  I said, " I keep having those dreams, and I can't help but think there's a reason behind it. So, I'm going to see if Freya, and Aunt Davina can help."

  Dad said, " What dreams?"

  I said, " I only told mom, not you."

   Mom said, " As long as you are sure?"

  I said, " I am. Now, the jet takes off in an hour. Bye Mom, Dad."

  I hugged both of them, and I grabbed my suitcases, and dad said, " Call when you land, and get settled in your room."

  I said, " I will. It's not forever, just until I figure this out."

  They nodded, and I went outside, and got in my car. I drove to the tarmac. I arrived at the tarmac, and got on the jet, and waited for the jet to take off. It's the Mikaelson Family jet.

The jet soon took off, and I read a magazine.

Caroline's POV
Nik, and I went to the grill to meet Ryan. We sat down across from Ryan. We ordered our food, and I said, " So, Ryan how's everything?"

He said, " Everything is great. I found an apartment, since Landon and I are becoming brothers. I have two friends, you two."

I smiled. Nik said, " Yeah, not Caroline making me become friends with you."

I nudged his arm, and said, " He's joking. He secretly likes you."

Ryan nodded.

Ryan's POV
I nodded, and our food came. I took a bite of my burger, and said, "So, where's Hope?"

Klaus said, " She went to New Orleans to figure something out."

Caroline said, " She didn't tell you?"

I said, " No, she didn't."

I looked down. Caroline said, " Oh, I would've thought she would've said something."

I said, " She might've been too busy."

She nodded. We talked, and ate lunch.

  I was debating on telling them the truth. I said, " Caroline. Klaus. There's something I should tell yous."

  Klaus said, " What is it?"

  Caroline said, " You seem really worried."

  I said, " Look, I haven't been completely honest with yous. I'm Ryan Clarke-Mikaelson, Hope's Husband."

  Caroline, and Klaus laughed. I said, " Im serious. It's the truth. Go ahead and search my mind."

  I held my hands out, and they held them, and closed their eyes.

They soon opened their eyes, and looked at each other. Klaus said, " You really are telling the truth."

  I said, " I know. I have no idea how to get your own memories back, same with Hopes."

  Caroline said, " How did we all forget about you?"

  I said, " I had jumped into Malivore to try and protect Hope, but it didn't work. He ended up spitting me out, when Hope defeated Malivore."

  We talked and ate the rest of our lunch.

Hope's POV
    I arrived in New Orleans, and got off the jet. I got in the car, that's waiting, and drove to the compound, in the French Quarter.

I arrived at the house, and got out of the car. I grabbed my suitcases, and went inside. I didn't see anyone in the courtyard. I sped upstairs to my room, in my wing of the house, which is Aunt Rebekah's old wing, but she and Marcel moved to the Plantation house. I put everything away.

When I was done, I went to the stairs and heard Rebekah, Davina, Freya, Keelin, Elijah, Kol, and Marcel in the courtyard talking. I looked over the edge of the railing, and seen them holding up a sign.

I smiled, and quietly went downstairs. I stood behind Kol, and tapped on his shoulder. I said, " Whats going on?"

He said, " We are waiting for you to arrive."

A minute later, everyone faced me. Kol crushed me in a hug. Everyone else hugged me, and I said, " So, what did I miss?"

Freya said, " First off, what are these dreams about."

  I said, " Fine. It's about this guy, and he says we are married, but I don't recall him at all. I also have missing memories, and I don't know why. I can't figure out, how to get them back."

  Davina said, " We can look, and find out."

  Elijah said, " More importantly who's this boy?"

  Kol said, " Who's the boy?"

  He had his bat in his hand, and I said, " Kol, it's just a guy. I don't even like him, or know him. Calm down."

Kol nodded. Rebekah said, " Well, let's go shopping."

I said, " I'm actually tired from the flight, and want to get some rest."

Keelin said, " Alright. Go ahead and get your rest."

I nodded, and sped upstairs to my room. I got a shower, and then put on my pjs. I laid down, and my phone rang. It's Dad.

I answered it, and said, " Hey."

He said, " Did you arrive there?"

I said, " Yeah, I did an hour, and a half ago."

He said, " AN HOUR AGO! And you didn't call, or text."

I said, " Dad, calm down. It was just an hour."

I heard Mom say, " Nik, she probably had to unpack, and hug everyone."

I said, " I did. Sorry. I meant to call."

Mom said, " It's fine, Hope."

I said, " I'm tired, so I'm going to bed."

Dad said, " Alright, little wolf. Goodnight. Tell us if you find any spell to get the memories back."

Mom said, " Goodnight, Sweetie."

I said, " Goodnight, Mom, and Dad."

I hung up, and sighed. I put my phone on the nightstand, and sighed. I ended up soon falling asleep.