Dinner

Hopes POV
      It's been a week, and I am still having those dreams. Anyway, I woke up, and put on my jeans, my black top, and my black boots. I sped downstairs to the kitchen, and grabbed a blood bag and drank it. I went to the foyer, and said, " Bye, Mom, dad. I'm heading to the school."

   No answer. I sped outside, and got in my car, and drove to the school. I arrived at the school, and got out of my car.

  One of the students came up to me, and said, " Hey, Miss. Mikaelson."

  I said, " Call me Hope. What can I do for you, MG?"

He said, " I need help getting more team members for the flag football team."

  I said, " Did you try going around the school, and asking students?"

  He said, " Yeah."

  I said, " How about trying to make it seem more fun. I'm sure more people will join."

  He smiled, and said, " Thank you, Hope."

  I nodded, and he went to talk with some other student. I went inside the school, and went to my office. I went inside, and seen a guy sitting in a chair.

  I said, " Sorry, I didn't realize I had a meeting with someone."

  The guy stood and turned and faced me. He smiled, and I said, " You? You are the guy in my dreams."

  He said, " I'm sorry?"

  I shook my head, and said, " Nevermind. What can I do for you?"

  He said, " I came to see my brother, Landon Kirby."

   I said, " I didn't know Landon had a brother."

  He said, " I had just found out that I had a brother from my father."

  I said, " Well, let me show you to Landons dorm."

  He nodded, and I brought him upstairs to Landons dorm.

   We stood outside of Landons room, and I said, " This is his room. I'm Hope Mikaelson, by the way. One of the Headmistress's of the school."

  He said, " I'm Ryan Clarke. Nice meeting you, Hope."

  I smiled, and went downstairs. I went to my office, and went inside. Mom is sitting on my chair, and she said, " Who was that?"

  I said, " It was Ryan Clarke. He's Landons brother."

She said, " Landon doesn't have a brother."

  I said, " He does, now. This guy does look like Landon."

  She said, " He's also cute."

  I rolled my eyes, and said, " I don't need a rebound."

  She said, " But a rebound is the best cure to forget the human."

  I said, " I'm already over Ethan. We were only together for a month. I'm fine. Now, I have work to do, mom."

  She said, " Alright. I will let you get to your work."

  I nodded, and she left my office. I sat down at my desk, and finished some of the paperwork. The one thing I couldn't get out of my mind is Ryan Clarke.

    When school ended, I finished my paperwork. I grabbed my purse, and walked outside, and walked to my car. I unlocked the door, and someone said, " Hey, Hope."

  I turned around and there is Ryan and Mom. I said, " What's up?"

  Mom said, " I wanted to let you know that Ryan is having dinner with us tonight."