HYPERSPACE!

hyperspace!a star wars story

hyperspace!
a star wars story

nova solo | poe dameron | finn | rey
ben solo | leia organa

separated into acts

i. the force awakens
ii. the last jedi
iii. the rise of skywalker

   NOVA SOLO NEVER THOUGHT SHE'D BE FIGHTING IN A WAR. She had imagined it as a child, sure, her and her brother wanting nothing more than to be fighters just like their parents had been—but that's all it was, imagination. Over time, she had accepted her role in the galaxy: that of a peacekeeper, not a fighter; a Jedi, not a warrior.

   Oh, how things had crumbled.

   The betrayal of her brother was inevitable, but a shock nevertheless. Her uncle's attempt at restoring the Jedi Order had failed, so what more was there for her to do? A war was on its way up, and she was not about to just sit around and watch it happen. Returning to her mother's side, Nova joined the growing Resistance fight against the sinister First Order, leaving the ways of the Force behind—or so she thought, anyway. Funny how even when one gives up the Force, it never really gives up on them.

   As Nova begins to realize that she plays a bigger part in this war than she could have ever imagined, the world around her changes yet again, and this time, the only way past it is straight through. Add in an over-confident pilot, a Force-sensitive scavenger, and a former First Order Trooper, and she's in for the ride of a lifetime.

"you're a jedi?"

"...it's complicated"

REBEL PROFILE

NAME: Nova Solo                                 PROPERTY OF THE
AGE: 29                                                    FIRST ORDER. DO
HEIGHT: 5'4"                                       NOT TAMPER WITH
HAIR COLOR: Brunette
EYE COLOR: Brown
PARENTS: Han Solo & Leia Organa
SIBLINGS: Ben Solo (deceased)

*NOTICE: INDIVIDUAL IS FORCE-SENSITIVE. APPROACH WITH EXTREME CAUTION*

disclaimer:
This is more of a formality since what I'm about to say is painfully obvious, but I do not own Star Wars or any aspect of Star Wars. I do use some script and plot from the sequels, which are in no way my own creation, but Nova and many other aspects of this fic belong to me <3

dedications:
cleovatras silksabers -SCRAWLED codywans thanks for shouting at me to post this !!!!! anything that happens is your fault ;)
(but really ilysm)

note:
Hey everyone! This is NOT your everyday sequels fic! I will be changing the central villain of TROS, as well as the majority of the climactic battle, several other aspects of the trilogy in general, etc. Basically it all boils down to shit making sense and finn getting character development LMAO but trust me, you won't be disappointed. ALSO there will be a hella slowburn romance because of course. Anyway I'm so so so excited for this and hope you all are as well!