Episode 4 Reflekdoll

Parisian Rooftops
Y/N's POV

After another round of patrol, Ladybug, Chat Noir, and I landed on a nearby rooftop.

Chat Noir: Don't you always wonder why I have the Cat Miraculous, (to Ladybug)why you have the Ladybug Miraculous, (to Y/N)and why you have the Spider Miraculous?

Ladybug: I have the Ladybug Miraculous because it requires someone with a sense of responsibility.

Arachnid & Chat Noir: (offended)What is that supposed to mean?

Ladybug: (chuckles)Nothing.

Arachnid: Well, I would like to believe that I was given the Spider Miraculous because I can multitask. (inwardly)And I can deal with my inner dialogues.

Seth and Anansi: Yeah, you can!

Chat Noir: I could see that. (pauses)Well, I think I'm the head of the humor department! And that's why I'm the Cat Miraculous owner!

Ladybug chuckles as I could only shake my head. Then, our Miraculouses started to beep as we said our quick goodbyes and went our separate ways.

Françoise Dupont High School; Courtyard>>>

Ms. Mendeleiev wasn't present today so we got out of school an hour early. Adrien was scrolling through his phone as Nino and I were engaged in a conversation about music and filming. Suddenly, Adrien shoves his phone at my face.

Adrien: (excited)Look!

Grabbing the phone from him, I read the contents on the screen. Adrien looks over my shoulder excitedly as Nino reads it as well. Looking up from the phone, I turned to Adrien with a confused look.

Y/N: What is this?

Adrien: Remember the Movie Premiere Event?!

Y/N: Of course I do.

Adrien: The press loves you! (reads)"Did Gabriel Agreste debut a new, fresh model?" "A collection of Gabriel Agreste's new model!" "Finally! Adrien Agreste has a new partner in crime!"

Y/N: (shakes head)Look what you did, Adrien... I lost a bet and now there are posts about me...

Nino: You lost a bet?!

Y/N: (to Nino)Okay! I thought I could beat him... but it was the latter... (sulks)you don't have to remind me...

Nino bursts out laughing as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

Nino: (still laughing)You actually lost a bet?!

Y/N: (stutters)Y -- Yeah...!

Nino, then, turns to Adrien, before bursting out laughing again. I could only sigh and run my hand through my hair.

'What did I sign myself up for again...?'

In my deepest parts of despair, Alya runs up to us.

Alya: (to Y/N)Oh... bad day?

Adrien and Nino: Alya! (shows phone)You have to -- !

Y/N: (grabs phone)NO!

Alya: I have to what?

Y/N: (cuts in before the boys)What's up, Alya? How's the weather? Wind speed? Blogging?

Alya: Blue skies and the wind is sailing just fine. Blogging is always a success! Hehe...! (shakes head)Anyway! I was wondering if you two could help us out with a fashion shoot. (points to both Y/N and Adrien)