11

You were finishing cooking spaghetti, the same dish you had made for the MacManus twins months ago, the first time that they came for dinner at your place, when you heard them knocking on your door, and you rushed to open.

"Hi"

"Hey, lass," they greeted you, grinning at you and walking inside. You had convinced them to have dinner with you at your place that Wednesday after work, before they went to the pub, and you to sleep.

"Dinner is almost ready, go pick a movie while I finish it," you told them, heading to the kitchen, but Murphy held your arm, stopping you and kissing your lips, and you couldn't help your silly giggle at it, smiling at him as he smirked.

"Got my eye on one already since the other day, that Alien one," Murphy told you.

"Yeah, we drew lots and he won so he's pickin' the movie this night and chose that one," Connor rolled his eyes. Both twins liked action movies, you knew, but Murphy liked them with sci-fi too, like you, while Connor wasn't that much into those.

"Hey, don't look like that, it's one of my favorites, I have the four of them." You nudged Connor with your shoulder. "Go set the table while I finish dinner."

"That's four nights of movies," Murphy gave his brother a smug smirk, and you left them bickering in whatever language they had chosen while you finished the spaghetti.

As always, the MacManus complimented your cooking, eating everything to the last bite, and as always, it pleased you to no end.

You hadn't watched Alien in a while, but it was as good as you remembered. Murphy seemed to like it, and even Connor, who had been complaining, seemed to get into it, and before you knew it, you were chaining one movie with the next until, somehow, you ended up watching the four of them.

"Oh, god, look at the hour." You blinked at your clock, time had seemed to fly as you watched the movies while talking about them with the MacManus. "It would be even less late if I had gone out with you both to the pub! I'm gonna be so sleepy tomorrow at work..."

"Aye...aye, yer right." Connor nodded. "Guess we ain't goin' to the pub this night...or ye wanna?" He asked Murphy, who was leaning against your shoulder.

"I don't wanna go nowhere..." Murphy said. "Why ye gotta live so far away from everythin', love."

"Everthing?" You snorted. "I live closer to the city center than you both, just further away from that pub you love so much and your place."

"As I said, far from everythin'," Murphy grinned at you before he leaned to rest his head on your shoulder again.

"Aye," Connor snorted.

"Why don't you stay here tonight, so you don't have to go all the way back to your place?" You said as you stroked Murphy's hair while he nuzzled your shoulder. "I stay there every Saturday night after all."

"Aye...aye, sounds great, love."

"I'll leave ye to deal with my sleepy brother, lass," Connor smiled at you, getting up.

"No, wait." You stopped him. "I don't mean just Murphy, you can stay too if you want, it's very late and your place is far."

"Aye, Connor, stay, come sleep at the end of the bed like our puppy," Murphy joked, smirking at his brother, and you glared at him.

"You know what, Murphy, for being so mean to your brother, he gets to sleep in the bed and you take the sofa."

"What!" Murphy pulled away to look at you, seeming so displeased that you almost couldn't help your smile. "Ye don't mean that."