Chapter 18: Meetings, Scripts, and songs

Alice's P.O.V

Today, I'm sitting in my advanced Mathematics class, yes, we take everything advanced, it is THE best school in the world, whachu expect.

When, I get called in the office room, "what did I do?' I thought to myself.

As I enter, I see a tall Thin man, with black hair, a beard and leaf green eyes in a suit.

"Hello Alice, I'm Mr. Choleson, we spock on the phone yesterday," he said shaking my hand, and then we both sit down.

"Ah, yes, Joey, am I correct?" I ask.

"Yes, so I've come here to discuss the play with you," he said.

"Well, after giving it alot of thought, why not make the play a musical," I said confidently.

"Splendid Idea, I love it, we have never hosted a musical before," he said as I smile in response, "now what should this play be about?"

"A small city, with old ruins and buildings, nothing really happens there, and nothing ever really happens there, until, a baby girl is born, with extraordinary power that only she in the whole world has, at age of 18 her country nogola on the verge of war with their neighbor country, tangala, and lots of people are after her, one day she meets a fine handsome looking young fellow, Louis,  the girl falls for him, only soon to discover that he is the son of the king of tangala," I said.

"Tremendous idea!" He said, "would you need any help writing the script?"

"No I think I could handle," I said.

"Well, Alice it was a great honor meeting you," he said, getting up and so do I.

"The honor is all mine," I said, he shakes my hand and then he says, "well, I better be off soon,  goodbye Alice!" He said.

"Goodbye Joey!" And he left, he's nice.

I went back to the clubhouse as I see that it is now recess, and I got to get some writing done.

~Time skip 'till when she skyped with India~

"So what do you think 'till now?" I ask her, reading the script.

"It is AMAZING, I absolutely love it, but what about the songs, have you started on them.

"Well, a little but not much," I said.

"Show me then!" She says.

"If your ears bleed because of my voice, then I'm sorry.

Then I get my guitar and I start to play, I sing her the songs that I have been working on, and I've finished one and a half, I might be done with this is less than a month.

"I LOVE it!" She says.

"Thank you," I replied, "so enough about me, how is life treating you so far?"

"Its fine ya know," she said.

"INDIA WE GOT TO GO!" I hear Chris's voice boom through the call.

"I gotta go," she said.

"Yeah I guessed that, tell uncle chris and aunt elsa I say hi, ALSO DO NOT TELL ABOUT THE PLAY OR I WILL FLY ALL THE WAY TO AUSTRALIA AND MURDER YOU," I said.

"Dont worry I wont!" She said.

"Okay then bye!" I said.

"Bye!" She said.

Then the Skype closed.

I head back to my desk as I start writing the rest of the script, and songs.

"Alice! Dinner!" I hear daddy shout.

"Coming!" I shout back.

I wear my flip flops and I go downstairs.

"So what have you been doing all day missy?" He asks.

"Nothing," I say.

"I'm your father you can't lie to me that easily," he said, giving me a 'really....' expression.

"I cant tell you it's part of the surprise," I said.

"Okay then," he said.

A/N Hellon my nuggets, sorry for the short chapter, I will just skip, the whole writing progress and practice and just get to the opening night.

Why? You may ask....

Almost there.....

Bc I'm lazy... 😀💅🖐✌

♡Vote♡
♡Comment♡
♡Follow♡

'Till next time my nuggets ~Leena