Chapter 15: I knew it a cold... but not just one... but two...

Tom's P.O.V

We all wake up one the couch, we all fell asleep yesterday, around 1:30 a.m.

Also Anthony Makie flys in today.

I look at Alice, whose still in Sebastian's embrace, then they both start to wake up.

And they're both looking pale, the only ones who are awake, are me, Alice, Sebastian, Evens, and Scarlett.

I go over to Alice, and I take her temperature, as Scarlett takes Seb's, and they're both very hot, like VERY VERY hot, EXTREMELY HOT.

I pick Alice up, and she takes of the Robe, Scarlett went to make them some warm soup, as Evens helped sebastian up, though he claimed he was fine and didn't need any help, we went upstairs.

"Daddy?" She asks.

"Yes my flower?" I reply.

"Evrything is hot, a-an-d the world is s-spinning," and that's the last thing she said, before, she collapses, and I catch her right in time, then she goes dark.

I carry her back to her bed, and I tuck her in, I get a towel and I wet it, I place it on her head and I repeat, if dosen't wake up in the next 15 minutes, I'm going to take her to the hospital.

By this time everyone is awake and aware of what is happening.We all agree that it's better, if both Alice and Sebastian are together and that would be better, for everyone.

Sebastian kept one repeating that he's a grown up and he can take care of himself.

"But you don't have to," says Evens.

"How many times do you think I could gave caught a cold back in new York, it's enough for me to know how to take care of my self," he said trying to defend himself.

At the end we practically have to drag him to bed.

Alice wakes up, after 10 minutes, thank god she had me worried sick. I change the towel into a more wet one, and I check her temperature, its 42.8 degrees Celsius, worse than I though and so goes for sebastian whose currently asleep next to Alice.

Alice eats her soup, as I decide to run her a cold shower this time.

I carefully pick her up and I go to the bathroom, I start the cold bath and I place her in, she shivers at first, from the change of weather, she just stirs there for a little, I wash her hair, and like yesterday I dress her in something comfortable but also warm.

(Imagine it's the same shade of pink as the one above it)

I let her walk this time, because she instead th hat she could walk by herself, but then she gets a little dizzy so she tells me to pick her up again.

As I head back to her room, everyone is there exept for sebastian.

"Hey there kiddo, feeling better?" Asks Robert.

"A little," she says with a smile smile one her face making her hand into this: 🤏🏻

"Get some rest kiddo you'll need it," says evens.

"Okay," she said.

Then, I hear the door bell ring.

"I'll go get that," said Mark.

Ben and Tom had to leave urgently they said they have family stuff.

And Jeremy Is still asleep, bit we moved him from the couch to one of the guest rooms.

I hear footsteps coming up but it's not just one its 3... so I guess its Seb, Mark, and Anthony.

They come in.

"I already explained everything, so you dont have to re-explain," said mark.

And I thank him, everyone goes outside exept, Anothony and Sebastian, well, basically sebastian HAS to be there he's sick too.

Both alice and sebastian are asleep, and they look peaceful, after Alice has begged me to read her a book........ Okay, Okay, it was more the other way around, I'm the one who convinced her that I'll read her a book, but to be fair, she doesn't need much convincing, for me to read her something.

"How are you holding up?" Anthony asks.

"It could've been worse, so I'm just thankful," I said honestly.

"But?" He asks, almost like he read mind.

"But... I'm scared of losing her, she's the shining light, in my world, and if she's gone, I dont know what I would do," I said truthfully, staring at Alice.

"Dont worry she'll be fine, trust me," said Anthony.

Just then Alice shot up, sweating and hyperventilating, she jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom, I run after her, and she sitting next to the toilet, as all the soup she ate comes up, I rub her back as a comfort, while holding her hair up, so I tie it in a high ponytail so it dosen't come in her face.

When she finishes she washes her mouth then she hugs me while crying and hyperventilating.

"What's wrong my flower, you know you could tell me anything right?" I said.

"The nightmare I saw it again," she said, snobbing into my shoulder, because I'm current carrying her, I run circles on her back as a comfort, she hides her head in the crook of my neck.

"Dont worry my flower, your safe now, your okay," I Reassured her, as I feel her breathing settle down a little, I know she's asleep.

~New years eve~

Sebastian has fully healed, as for Alice she still has a very VERY slight cold, just a few sneezes and a runny nose.

I let her stay up for the count down.

EVERYONE is here and when I say EVERYONE, I mean everyone!

Evens, downy, hemsworth, scarlett, mark, Jeremy, sebastian, ben, tom, and Mackie.

"3.....2.....1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone said at once.

"2014.... I wonder what it holds..." I said.

"ALL GOOD, HOPEFULLY!" I hear Downy say.

"Hopefully," repeats holland.

A/N Hello my nuggets! This is around the fourth chapter I post today, and I will post the rest Tomorrow, as always a friendly reminder that Requests and Ideas are open, I will almost, ALMOST, always reply, so what did you think if today's chapter, I though ig would be nice to spend some quality time with uncle Seb, and also I tried adding father daughter moments as much as possible, anyways, 'till next time my nuggets ~Leena