Chapter 8: Thinking, and a movie

Alice's P.O.V 

"Daddy?" I ask.

"Yes?" He replied. 

"I have thought about it," I said.

"About what?" asked daddy.

"School, and I would like to go," I said.

 "Okay great!" He said.

30 minutes Later, we're searching up all the best schools around us.

"What about this?" asked daddy. 

"Westwood Greenhill School? I like the name it's catchy," I replied. 

"Well, it says It's one of the best schools around," said daddy. 

"And that they also help students, that need 'extra help', so like disabilities," I said.

"Well, I wouldn't call it that," replied daddy looking at the computer. 

 "So disabilities, basically dyslexia and stuff," I said, as daddy looked at me.

"I wouldn't call it that either," He said, "Look, Alice, you Don't have disabilities, okay? your just special that's all, okay?"

"Daddy.... I know that I have a problem, and I may be disable about that, but I won't let that get me, or affect me in any way, I rather live knowing the truth, and knowing that I have some sort of problem, in my case it's dyslexia, and knowing that I do hold the power and energy to fix it, rather than thinking I'm special, and believing that I'm fine because I'm not, and I know it," I told him truthfully not knowing how he'll react. 

"When did you become so wise?" he asked kneeling down my height, and giving me a kind smile.

"Since I met you! I love you daddy!" I said, warping my arms around his neck.

Tom's P.O.V

"I love you too my flower," I said, returning the hug, I pick her up, and I head to the living room. 

"Now that's settled we'll continue the rest of the research Tomorrow, Now that Thor: The Dark World premiere was 2 days ago, and the movie won't officially be in the cinemas, not until a week later, but you little missy get an early screening so sit down, and enjoy the movie," I said, as I turned the movie on and her eyes widened as the movie started. 

 Well, Loki just died and well, she's crying her eyes out. 

~After the movie~

"So what do you think?" I ask.

"I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! andddd... best part that loki is still Alive!" she said.

"I'm glad that that you loved it," I said, then we both decided to watch Ironman 3. 

In the credits scene I could see Alice's eyes getting heavier and heavier not so long after she's fast asleep next to me. 

A/N Hellooooo my nuggets, sorry for the short chapter, I'm kind of running out of idea's as I have used them all for the pervious books, and storing some of them for future ones, (because I would make more sense in the future book) So if anyone has ideas/requests my door is always open, anyways with that note, 'till next time my nuggets ~Leena