The Best Picnic (Cinderella)

One morning, Cinderella went to the bakery to buy a cake for her picnic with the prince. But when she got there, Drizella and Anastasia were already there.

"Were having a picnic too" said Drizella

"And we've already chosen that." Anastasia added

"We've already chosen all the cakes here!" The sisters laughed as Cinderella left the bakery's empty-handed.

"Our picnic will be far better than hers," declared Anastasia.

When Cinderella got home, she baked her own cake instead. When she was done, she and the prince took their picnic down to the lake, But the Drizella and Anastasia beat them to it.

"This is our spot!" said Drizella.

Cinderella and the prince settled for another spot for their picnic. While they we're eating, they heard a rumble of thunder and it began to rain

"Rain is just what the flowers need" said the princess happily.

She then took out an umbrlla for herself, and another for the prince. But the sisters hadn't brought an umbrella and they were soon soaked. So Cinderella offered them one of her umbrellas.

Anastasia snatched it away, but insteadof saying thank you, she said "Our picnic was still the best!" Soon, she was squbbling with her own sister, for neither wanted to share the umbrellas with the other.

Meanwihle, the prince and Cinderella snuggled under their umbrella. "The best times are spent together" said Cinderella "come rain or shine."

The End

--

Author's Note:

=)

i really apprecite your reads!

=)