part twenty-two (between ep10 and 11)

OMEGAS POV

"tech what's this?" I asked holding this weird grey machine

"that's a holoprojector"

"oh okay" and that's when I had the best idea, we should all watch a movie together, we had just finished a mission and we have never done it before, I ran up to hunter who was sitting with Ella In the cockpit,

"hunter can we all watch a movie together" I asked "please"

"what, um, I guess so" he replied

"oh omega what if we get a blanket we can hang it up and project the movie it onto it" Ella said getting up and grabbing a big white blanket and walking to the main room

"yes and we can set up gonky in front of these seats so some of us can lean up against gonky and the others can sit behind" I suggested

"yeah that's s good idea" she said hanging up the white blanket "go grab the others and decide on a movie"

"tech, echo wrecker, we are going to watch a movie, come help us pick one"

"a movie?" echo asked

"yes on the holoprojector"

"okay, I will set up the projector" tech said.

I put gonky on the ground and put some blankets against him, and we decided on some movie I had never heard of, some action film, it sounds good.

they all left the cockpit to see the set up we had, I knew I was going to sit on the ground, and after a few seconds of considering I decided I wanted to sit next to Hunter, so I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to Gonky, I sat in the middle and hunter sat to the left of me.

Tech and echo sat on the seats behind and wrecker sat to the right of me. Ella came over with a few cartons of mantle mix that we forgot to finish last time and Tech started the movie.

ELLAS POV

I handed a few cartons of mantel mix around before looking that all the seats had been taken up, so I had no idea where to sit, hunter looked and me used his head to signal me over he separated his legs and I sat between them leaning back on him, thankfully he wasn't wearing armour so it was comfy, he rested his arms on my shoulders.

we were about half through the movie wrecker was fast asleep, and i'm surprised they chose this movie it was pretty violent, omega was resting on hunters side with his arm around her, omega was loving it, having us all do something fun.

HUNTERS POV

I had omega and Ella resting on me, the movie had just finished and I kind of wish we chose a less violent movie but I enjoyed it and omega did as well, I looked down and saw Ella and Omega both fast asleep, I had no idea how I was meant to get them both to bed. I moved omegas head onto Ellas lap before slowly sliding out and placing Ellas head on a blanket, I picked up omega and carried her to her room, I place her in her room and put a placed a blanket over her, I went back and carried Ella bridal style and placed her in my bunk and I followed behind closing the door. she looked so peaceful, I tucked a few loose strands of hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead before pulling her into my chest.

"I love you so much" I whispered

~

ELLAS POV

I must of fallen asleep during the movie because I woke up in Hunters bunk and I do not remember walking here. we were just returning to ordmantle as I was cleaning up the movie night mess. we all walked to the parlour to talk to Sid

"alright easy mission today, you are going to this planet, to collect a flower, be back by tomorrow" Sid told us

"alright" Hunter said,