15

(This chapter has mature content. And Tigger warning ⚠️: mentions rape)

(Y/n)'s pov:

"Auntie?" I walk slowly scared that she'll scare me. I see her walk through her bedroom door.

"(Y/n) sweetie you look amazing." She hugged me tightly. Then let me go.

"IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!?" She pointed at Amity.

"Yes I am. I'm Amity Blight. Congratulations by the way." Amity held her hand out. My aunt shaked her hand.

"(Y/n) your going to love my soon-to-be wife." My eyes widen.

"YOUR MARRING A GIRL! MY MOM TOLD ME YOU WERE STRAIGHT!" She laughed.

"My sister is a different kind of breed."

"So at first I hated this whole wedding thing but now I love it!" I got really excited.

"Your mom always wished that you were straight I told her with her luck you'd end up liking girls, and I was right! I won $200 on that bet."

"You betted on (y/n)'s sexuality?" Amity asked my aunt and she nodded.

"Her mother hates her. But I love her so much!" She hugged me again.

"Auntie my hair."

"Oh come one sweetie you can just use your magic to make it better. Speaking of, can you help with some stuff, for me and Marceline?"

"You want me to use my magic to do something huh?" She nodded.

"Okay so the wedding is at the Eiffel Tower. But the wedding planner quit this morning, because she can't do it, I was pissed off till I remembered that I have a magical niece. So can you please help me." I sighed.

"Yeah sure, it's still another 6 hours till the wedding starts, so I can get it done in time. Let me see everything." My Auntie gave me a list of things. After 10 minutes of her explaining I got everything written down.

"I'll help you my love." Amity said. "Thats a lot even for a witch to do. Actually Willow could help us with the flowers. And Gus could help with the party." Amity said.

"More witches? Yes do it! Just please get it done before the wedding starts it needs to be done." I sighed and opened the portal.

"Amity you go get Luz, eda and King, I'll go get Gus and Willow. My dad can't find out that we're using magic out in to the open in the human world." She nodded we got on our palismens and took off.

~1 hour later~

"Okay so here's the plan. Eda and Luz help out with the seating, Willow decorations, Gus music, me and Amity will be making sure no one sees this, we're going to be keeping a invisibly spell up." Everyone nodded and went off the do their job. Me and Amity got in place and started the spell. Once we got it up we had to stand in place till everyone was done flying around and using their magic.

When everything and everyone was done we dropped the spell. My Auntie walks up to us.

"Auntie what are you doing here right now?"

"(Y/n) the wedding starts in a hour, I was making sure everything was- Wow it's perfect." She stared at everyone's work.

"Thabk you all so much, please feel free to stay here for the wedding then the party. Have fun. You guys did this for me."

"No problem, I'm a huge fan of anything and everything human, so when (y/n) told us that you, a human, needed help I was ready to go." Gus said.

"Well I'm very grateful to you all. Without you guys my wedding would have been awful." While my aunt is talking to everyone me and Amity walked back to my Aunts house. We sat on the couch and cuddled.