13

(Y/n)'s pov:

I wake up and see that Amity isn't there I get up and walk downstairs.

"I just don't understand why you hate your daughter so much. She's amazing, brave, powerful, beautiful, like goddess beautiful- I mean she's your daughter, so why don't you love her?" I hear Amitys voice.

"This isn't your business Amity, your lucky to even be here, we could've just let you be homeless but no we let you stay here." I hear my mothers voice. I get angry, just before I'm about to walk in the room.

"Actually this isn't your house, you don't pay the bills, pay for food or anything so you have no say in who lives here." I smirk, that's my girl. "Look weather you like it or not, she's still your daughter and you should at least try to like her. I wish my mom would at least talk to me normally."

"Amity, sweetie, why don't you go check on (y/n)." I hear my dad's voice. I walk into the room.

"Actually I'm right hear and I heard everything. Amity is right, I'm still your daughter, so mom why don't you love me?" My ears are down, Amity looks at me like she feels guilty.

"(Y/n) you've been a burden to me, ever since the day you were born. I lived in this world the first 3 years of your life. I hate it here, it's so weird. And so are you, I fell in love with your father and I told him I never wanted kids. You were a mistake, and this baby is too." I'm holding back tears. Amity comes to my side and hugs me.

"(D/n), I'm leaving and so are my other kids, you know the human ones." Amity moves away from me so I can say by the my siblings.

"Mom I want to stay here," Marinette holds a light ball in her hands.

"I want to be a witch, just like my sister, papa, Amity and Luz." My mom looks angry.

"No I won't allow it!" She yelled. "Its bad enough that one of you are a witch and one of the way, I'm not going to have a human child who knows magic." I stand infront of Marinette and so does Amity.

"You can leave with the other three if they want to. But Marinette has already made up her mind. Starting next year she's going to go to Hexside." My dad looks at my mom in a way I've never seen him look at her before. She walks through the portal with Jack-Jack, Hope and Amy.

~7 mouths later~

(Okay so we don't know the actual dates in the show or when anyone's birthdays are so I'm making them up)

"Happy birthday Mittens!" Emria and Edric run into me and Amitys bedroom.

I'm wearing a tube top and short shorts. And Amity is wearing a tank top and shorts. We're still under the blanket since it's 7 in the morning when they woke us up.

"Oops sorry mittens we didn't realize you two had fun last night."

"What?!" Amity sits up. "We're both fully clothed!"

"Amity it's cold," I pull the covers under me since I'm still half asleep.

"Come on mittens! (Y/n)! We have a long day ahead! We're going to a amusement park to celebrate your birthday!" Emria smiled. I sat up and looked at them.

"We had plans already." Amity said. I looked her her confused.

"What plans?" She looked at me asking for help.