Most Horrifying Mental Illnesses

WENDIGO PSYCHOSIS: Of all the illnesses making the list, Wendigo is the only one where the sufferer craves human flesh. Wendigo faces some opposition in its classification as an illness. Some claim it's a culture-bound illness, meaning you can only be affected when growing up within a certain culture.

ALICE IN WONDERLAND SYNDROME: Painful migraines and misconceptions about the world around you. That's the life for a sufferer of AIWS. Sufferers are prone to hearing sounds larger & smaller than they were, as well as seeing objects. It could be a land of enchantment if there wasn't so much pain wrapped around it.

ALIEN HAND SYNDROME: Imagine having the life choked out of you. Your clothes ripped and you bloodied. For sufferers of AHS, this can become reality. Even when the sufferer feels their limb, they have no way of controlling it.

KLUVER-BUCY SYNDROME: Of all the illnesses, Kluver-Bucy has some of the worst changes it can bring. Sufferers have been known to lose their memory, eat inappropriate objects, and have an increased sex drive that could include engaging in acts with non-human subjects.

Source: {http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/most-shocking/the-10-most-horrifying-mental-illnesses/}