who asked who?

deena:
she asked you. you two had been friends for quite a while and she was wayyyyy to nervous to actually ask you so she slipped you a note in your locker. you obviously said yes.

sam:
you asked her. there was a rumor going around that you two were together. it wasn't true. you two were just really good friends. sam's mom heard about the rumor and had decided they were gonna move to sunnyvale. on her last day in shady side you two had a long talk.

"i'm gonna miss you so much. i can't believe all this shit is happening because of a stupid fucking rumor." you say.

"if it's a rumor they want, it's a rumor they'll get." sam kisses you in the middle of the hallway in front of everyone. they all gasp and look at you two in shock.

"samantha fraser will you go out with me?" you ask. she nods her head yes in response before kissing you again.

kate:
you asked her. you had finally decided to confess your feelings for her after forever. you were so nervous and scared it would ruin your friendship so you just blurted it out.

"ireallylikeyouandbylikeimeanmorethanafriendanditsokayifyoudontlikemebackanddontwannabefriendsanymoreiunderstand."

she looked at you. "woah slow down. repeat that." she says.

"i really like you and by like i mean-" she cuts you off by crashing her lips against yours.

"it's okay y/n. i like you too."

ziggy:
you asked her. you were already friends with ziggy. i mean your brother was dating her sister. you two were walking back to the camp together after the whole sheila ordeal when you confessed your feelings. ziggy smiled and hugged you, telling you she felt the same way.

alice:
she asked you. you two were hanging out like you always did. you were high and so was she. the music was blaring and you two were laughing. she looked into your eyes before kissing you. she pulled away seconds after. "i'm so sorry." she said. you placed your hands on her cheeks. "don't be. i liked it." you crashed your lips against hers. then she asked you out and you said yes.

cindy:
you asked her. you and cindy had been best friends growing up. until she decided to be little miss perfect. you two ended up growing apart, your feelings for her never went away though. you two had gotten into an argument. you asked her why being perfect is so important to her. she asked you why do you care so much if she's trying to leave shadyside. you confessed and she was taken by surprise. you were also taken by surprise when she said she loved you too.

josh:
he asked you. you two were at his house watching a true crime documentary. sitting on the couch together a bowl of chips in between the two of you. you both went to grab some from the bowl at the same time, your hands ended up touching.

"umm... y/n?"

"yeah josh?"

"i need to tell you something."

"what is it?"

"i um... i really like you. like, like you."

"i like, like you too." you say taking his hand into yours. by the end of the documentary you two were now cuddled up together. you had fallen asleep with your head resting on his chest.

simon:
everyone had assumed you two were already dating. you guys flirted like a couple, fought like one, and were always touching and kissing on each other. after a while you two stopped going after other people. you continued to act the way you always did around each other just the intimacy upped like twice the amount. so no one really asked the other. you guys just were.

tommy:
you asked him. tommy slater was perfect. he was the light at the end of the dark tunnel that was shadyside. you never thought he could like someone like you though. so when you did tell him how you felt you didn't believe him at first when he said he liked you too.

nick:
he asked you. you were constantly in trouble. but for some odd reason nick was always there to get out of it.

"you know i don't need you constantly trying to save my ass."

"but i like your ass"

and then you two ended up together.