i love you ziggy

prompt: the full story of how you two got together.
female reader: 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
level: 🧸 (also small angst warning for violence)

"oh shit." you say as you run out of sheila's cabin, $10 in hand. you took the money from the cabin while ziggy stayed outside to look out for anyone coming. she warned you that sheila was headed towards the cabin and grabbed the money from you, as you both ran as fast as you could, splitting up in the woods. you run through the woods coming to where the hanging tree was. you see ziggy tied by her wrist, hanging off the tree. sheila and her minions standing in front of her.

sheila circles around ziggy, saying things to her, but you're too far away to hear. you watch as sheila pulls out a lighter. "don't!" you hear ziggy yell. you quickly run towards the group tackling sheila just before she can burn ziggy with the lighter. you on the other hand were the one who got burned. you didn't care. you threw punches at sheila until you felt yourself getting pulled off of her by someone. you look to see that it's kurt who has you retstrained. the burn on your arm was nothing compared to sheila's busted lip, bleeding nose, and bruised eye. you smiled in satisfaction before spitting on her.

"let her down will. i swear to god i'll tell mom." you hear nick say to his brother, sheila's boyfriend. will listened and let ziggy down, he then helped sheila off of the ground. kurt lined all of you up and told sheila to explain.

"i went back to my cabin, the door was open. the next thing i knew, all my money was gone and ziggy and y/n were just sprinting away." sheila says.

"because you were chasing us." ziggy retorts.

"ziggy! you talk when i tell you to talk." kurt says.

"did you see them take it?" nick asks.

"everyone did." will responds.

"everyone." the minions repeat.

"alright!" kurt puts his whistle around his neck. "well that's it berman, y/l/n, five strikes, you're out."

"we're out? they just tried to murder her!" you yell.

"look at what you did to sheila, you crazy bitch. you were the one trying to murder her." will spits.

"shut up before i give you a busted face to match hers." you spit back.

"shut up, both of you." kurt says. "i'll deal with them, but first, get back to camp, call your mommy's, cause you're done at nightwing."

"we didn't do it." ziggy says.

"oh yeah? just like you two didn't set the camp flag on fire, let out the camp rabbits, or graffiti the outhouse stalls, i warned you."

"kurt it's not their fault, really." sheila says interrupting. you all look at her kind of shocked. "they're possessed by sarah fier." sheila smirks.

"oh you little-"

"bitch." you say finishing ziggy's thought as you both run at sheila. nick grabs ziggy and kurt grabs you again.

"look we kick them out, someone's gonna ask about the burn on y/n's arm, or the rope burn on ziggys wrist. then who's in trouble. huh? why don't we just let this one slide? yeah?" nick says.

"let it slide? are you crazy. look at what that bitch did to sheila!" will shouts.

"call me a bitch one more time goode. ill put you down like one." you spit.

"alright enough. i will deal with her some other way. but, one more strike and you're out for real, do you hear me? one more." kurt says.

"being bossed around by a goode. wow, somethings never change." ziggy smirks, grabbing your arm as you two walk back to camp.

"hopefully they don't tell tommy. i'm totally screwed if he finds out." you say as you two walk through the woods together. "anyways, are you okay? you aren't hurt are you?" you ask.

"i'm fine. you saved me before sheila could actually do anything." ziggy says stopping, turning to you. "we should go get nurse lane to check that out." she says as she holds your arm, examining the burn.

you look at her as she looks up from your arm and into your eyes. "hey umm, zig?" you say.

"yeah?"

"i love you. like seriously love you, more than a friend."

she looks at you for a second. you get nervous and think you said something wrong.

"shit, i'm sorry. i probably shouldn't have said tha-" you get cut off by ziggy pulling you into a hug.

"i love you too y/n. more than a friend." she smiles. you relax into the hug and also smile.

"now let's go get you to nurse lane." she grabs your hand and the two of you continue walking back to camp together.