Try to remember

Everyone gets settled, you sit there awkwardly, till:

"Hey I got an idea, y/n can I get your phone?" Chris asks holding out his hand.

"Oh sure here." You hand it over.

He opens it, and pauses.
"Oooh I assume you don't remember your password."

You made a 😬face and shook your head.
"Sorry no."

Vinny leans over, almost falling in the process.
"Here Hand it over."

Chris gives it to him, Vin opens it, and gives it back.Chris looked at him confused.

"What I'm their BFF, of course I know the password, damn." Vinny leans back opening his phone

"Ok moving on, let's look at the pictures." He opens the app. "Lots of memories there."

He scrolls through , to the beginning. You wait looking at the screen. He stops on one.

"This the party we had the first day you came to live with Ricky."

You look it over, it seemed familiar but you couldn't remember experiencing it.

"Do you remember anything from that day?" He asks

"Um kinda-ish." You awkwardly scratch your nose

"It's a start," he lightly smiles

"Oh hey y/n, check this out." He shows you his "weird pranks with Vinny".

You laugh at the video,
"It's familiar."

"That's amazing, do you wanna see more or try again more tomorrow?" Chris asks

"Um see more." You smile

He smiles back, scrolling more, showing you your friends, the fair, the many pictures of Ryan and Vinny , that they took on your phone.(which you definitely posted on Instagram) you eventually pass out, resting your head on Chris. He smiles sadly, putting the phone away, Ricky walks in brushing his teeth.

"Any more progress?" He asks

"Lots but we should let them sleep now." Chris says placing a blanket on you.

The next morning~
You stir awake, hearing singing from the bathroom, you get up and see Chris doing his makeup singing.

"So tell me your secrets and join me In pieces to fall and rewrite the bitter end, eternally yours

You sit at the door, listening to him sing. He stops , seeing you there.

"Hey how long have you been there?" He laughs

"A little bit, whatcha singing?" You look up, smiling

"Well in a way I guess it's our song, I've sung it to you before." He explains

"I like it, it sounds comforting." You smile.

"I hope so, it used to make you so happy."

A bit later~

"Hey Chris, got any ideas for y/n to remember?" Ricky asked walking to his bunk.

"Yup, it'll be good one." He smiles

"Good luck then."

Later~

You go back in the bus(with Vinny escorting you) you get inside to see Chris waiting for you.

"Ok I need you to put these on." Chris hands you one of his shirts.

You slowly nod, going to the bathroom to put it on. You walk/limp back in the main lounge, and see Halloween on the tv.