Whats your deal ricky

"Oh ya of course." He blushes turning away quickly.

You hear running behind you, then getting picked up from behind.

"Y/n, I've been looking for you forever." Vinny exaggerated putting you down

"Really Mauro wtf, but we ran into Chris and Maddie after the Ferris wheel, and mike got me this." You hold up your plush.

Ricky looked pissed, "oh cute."

"Hey look fireworks everyone in?" Justin asked breaking silence.

"Oooh mike come on." You grab his hand.

You look at them with wide eyes but getting more tired as time went on. You lean on mike for stability, he hugs you, to avoid you falling over. Ricky drove you and mike to his house, since you fell asleep on Mike.

"Oh geez." He says looking over to you.

He picks you up and carries you upstairs, gently placing you on the bed. Your still holding his hand, pulling him down to stay. Ricky comes to check on you and notices mike, he gets pissed.

"If he breaks their heart, I'll break his face." He thought to himself.

TIMESKIP to morning

Mike leaves your room and goes down to the kitchen to see a very pissed off ricky.

"What are your intentions with y/n?,cause they just went through a horrible break up and now with Chris." He folds his arms

"Bro what?!?! I was helping they got stressed after seeing Chris, what are you implying?"

"Just know this Kuza I'll break your Face if you hurt them, got it?"

Mike nodded and left, Ricky continued to work on his computer. You woke up later and went to the kitchen for coffee.

"Hey big bro, morning." You sit at the table with your breakfast.

"What was that?" Ricky asked quite loud

"Good morning dear sibling, how was your slumber." You mimic Ricky, seeing that he was unamused. "What do you mean exactly?"

"You like him right, that's why. Well too bad you don't have permission." Ricky stated moving back to his computer.

You slam the computer shut,
"What's wrong with you?, He. Was. Helping. Your overreacting I'm going to Vinny's." You grab your phone and car keys leaving.

You drive over pissed,
"Do I like him, no I can't, what if it ends like with Chris."

"And Ricky has the audacity to ask if I like mike, can you believe that?" You explain the situation to Vin

"Well do you? no judgement obviously." He asks pulling his hair up, in front of the mirror.

"Idk, I need a distraction though." You state dramatically laying on his bed. "Maybe a movie or food."