Chapter 8- Cuz a whipped wolf results in a girl with extraordinary benefits

WASSSUPP WATTPADDERS so todays my favouritest little cousin's bday he turns 12 !! so happy birthday to him :) annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd unfortunately i havent had a lot of time to write the past couple of days cuz i've been SO GOSH DARN BUSY with all my school work and exams are just in a week yikes better open the books huh? Anyways here's a bit of filler chapter hope you like it please vote and comment! :D

Happy reading ----

Chapter 8: Cuz a whipped wolf results in a girl with extraordinary benefits

"WAKE UP RYN I GOTTA PEE!"

I yelped as I jumped up scared out of my mind. Stupid Chase pushed me off him completely and started leaving the tent.

"What the hell..." I was still groggy, god what time is it?

"Ryn you're gonna be late," Alex poked my ribs trying to get me out of my sleeping bag.

"Late for what?"

"School."

"I don't need school."

"Yeah. You do."

The next thing I know I was being dragged out of the tent by my feet.

"Alex!" I groaned, pouting my lips as well. He stopped dragging me. "Thank―"

Then he hoisted me over his shoulder and started leading me to the tower.

"I don't want to go! I don't want to go!" I screamed, pounding my fists into his back.

"The last time I've ever had to do this was when Mads was six. Get a grip Ryn!"

"I don't want to!" I yelled so tired that I was practically sleeping on his shoulder.

"Okay that's it," he tossed me onto my bed where I gladly scrunched up trying to get back to my dream with Ryan Gosling. Just when Ry-ry (that's what he insists on me calling him) was about to lean in for a kiss―

I screamed, my eyes opening wide to see Alex with a smirk on his face and a bucket in his hand. I looked down and saw that I was completely soaked and now shivering.

"Alex!" I screamed again.

"Go take a shower, you'll get sick," he teased then he ran out of there.

"Abby!" I shouted.

"What?"

"Can you beat Alex up for me?"

"Did he toss the bucket at you?"

"Just the water."

"Consider yourself lucky sweetheart."

I groaned realizing I wasn't going to be getting the help I wanted. Instead, I got up and took a shower like Alex wanted me to then got dressed for school in grey sweats and a navy blue t-shirt that read "Come at me bro" in white letters. I decided I would just leave my hair out, grabbed my tote bag and was set.

"Morning," Alex smiled sweetly when I entered the kitchen. He kissed my forehead and handed me a cup of chocolate milk, knowing that it was my favourite.

"Cut the crap," I told him, chugging the milk. "I only accept bacon and eggs as an apology."

"I'm already on that," he grinned pointing at a plate in front of me with, you guessed it, bacon and scrambled eggs, in the shape of a smiley face. How awesome is that?

"Thanks," I smiled kissing his cheek; I went to go devour my meal.

"Are you excited for tonight sweetie?" Abby asked me.