Chapter 5- How to Create a Moment of Awkward Silence .

Chapter 5 - How to Create a Moment of Awkward Silence .

“Ryn, wake up,” a soft voice said in my ear. My eyes fluttered opened and I saw Cam’s face. I looked him over and saw that he was in his human form, without a shirt on. Damn that boy has a nice body… I shook my head again. I was leaning against his chest, his bare chest. He was against a tree and I was in between his legs.

“How long was I asleep?” I asked him, my voice still groggy.

“About two hours,” he whispered in my ear still. “It was kinda nice, you sleeping on me like that.”

“I’m glad you liked it,” I half-laughed. “Where’s Haley?”

“I’m right here,” she jumped out from behind a tree, scaring me into Cam some more. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Thanks Haley-Bailey.”

“You’re welcome Camisole,” she grinned. I looked up at him.

“Camisole?”

“She calls me Camelot too,” he smirked. I wanted to kiss that smirk―

            Oh my god. Did I just think that?

“You okay?” he asked.

“Yeah I’m fine, I just have to get home and help Mads get ready.”

“Right, it’s almost five-thirty let’s go,” Cam stood up and stretched his arms over his head, flexing all his muscles in the process. Oh god I’m such a perv.

            Apparently Chase called Cam and told him to sleepover. So we made our way next door together. It was silent, but not awkward. It was kinda nice to know I could spend time with him, doing nothing, and still feel, comfortable.

“Ryn? Is that you?” Mads came running to the front foyer wearing shorts and a hoodie.

“Maddie, I hate to break it to you, but if you want to impress this guy that is not the outfit you should go with,” I said slowly.

“I know! I can’t find anything come help me!”

“I thought you went shopping.”

“And I bought five outfits, and I came home and they’re all ugly! They turned ugly in the bags!”

            I looked over at Cam and he grinned at me, telling me to go. I waved at him then followed the raving Mads to our room.

“Okay first things first,” I started taking a seat on her bed. “Where is he taking you?”