Chapter 1

Hayami's POV:

I looked at the chalkboard and then at the window. Damn class was boring today. Not a surprise.

"Alright class, take out your notes. We will be reviewing the lesson for the remaining of class." As i started to take out my notebook, the bell rang. I quickly shoved it back in my bag and left the classroom.

"Hey Hayami!" I heard a warm, soft voice yell from behind me, i turned around and saw Hinata rush towards me.

"Hey Hinata, how was class?" I said slowing down so she could catch up to me.

"Oh it was just fine, how about yours?"

"Eh, boring, luckily we finally get to go home and relax. How are you and Takemitchi?"

"We are great! Though he doesn't seem to change at all, he comes to my house without a warning, and with bruises all over his face."

"That does sound like him."

I pulled out my phone and was about to text Draken, before seeing that he hadn't read any of my messages. In annoyance, i put my phone back in my pocket

"Well I'll see you later today or tomorrow. Tell Takemitchi i said hi."

"Alright, see ya!" She waved and and i did the same. Once i left the campus i went to a park nearby. I sat down on a bench and stared at the my phone screen. Goddamnit, where could he be? I stood up and headed to the apartment me and Draken stayed at, it looked like it was about to rain. On my way there, i found Mikey in an alley.

"Hey Mikey." I said, stopping.

"Oh hey, what are you doing here?" He turned around.

"I'm going home, just finished school." I answered.

"Well better get going then, or else you won't finish your homework." He smiled brightly.

"Yeah yeah, thanks for reminding me."

"Your welcome. Anyways, have you seen Draken at all today, i haven't seen him in a few days."

"Nope, he he hasn't read my messages at all, so i don't know."

"Hm, maybe he's busy."

"I suppose, anyways, I'll see you tomorrow." I started walking. Once i got to the apartment, i got a text from Takemitchi.

"Takemitchi, meh, I'll read it later." I put my phone in my pocket before opening the door, luckily the door didn't make any noise.

I saw Draken on the couch with a girl with blonde hair and honey-blonde eyes. She was very pretty. I was surprised to see her giving more physical attention than i had ever given him, but Draken didn't mind. They were watching tv, a horror movie i suppose. That's a first. I just walked straight into the kitchen, and grabbed a glass of water. That was probably what startled them.

"Oh no, keep going, it was getting real entertaining just now." I smiled as i took a sip of water.

"Im sorry, I'll leave!" The blonde haired girl left and shut the door.

"Did i say something bad?" I looked at Draken and shrugged my shoulders. He rolled his eyes and frowned. "I'm not even surprised." I sighed.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Draken raised an eyebrow.

"Draken." I walked towards him. "Let's be honest, we're using each other to pass time. I don't love you, you don't love me. You seemed pretty happy with that girl."

"Emma." He looked at me in the eyes.

"Right." I smiled softly. "Listen, if you like her, then just tell her. I'm sure she doesn't like being a second piece. Just tell her and that's it, I'm not gonna be an obstacle between you two. Plus it's not the first time I've seen you with her, i just wish that you would've been straightforward and told me directly." He didn't say anything at first, he just looked away.