Part 3

San Francisco, Thursday, 12:38 a.m.

The streets of San Francisco are still lit up, and very few people are walking the streets while half the city is asleep. It is very cloudy, likely a chance of rain. They are all unaware of a scary dark figure roaming the city, hunting them and killing people one by one or group by group.

"Alright, boys! Let's get this show on the road!" A gang of trouble-making and reckless high school boys were getting ready to cause some trouble through the streets of the city. They were planning to throw eggs at apartment buildings from their car throughout the city. "Oh man! I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they wake up!" One of the boys said. "Yeah! And the next thing they'll smell is rotten eggs!" Another one said. The boys laughed out loud at that comment. Then the trouble makers started driving down the street in their car with a whole load of egg cartridges, ready to be thrown. A few minutes later, after a series of egg throwing at people's homes, they turned in a corner, completely unaware of something scary in the area. A dark figure hiding in the shadows up high on a building ledge heard their egg splatting and loud, obnoxious cackling. The figure stared at the reckless idiots as they drove their car closer to it. They started throwing more eggs, others hit the building walls, and one of them hit the figure in the face. The yolks were all over its face, making it very angry. It made very scary and angry snarls through its huge monster teeth-filled mouth. The troublemakers didn't realize that they made a grave error. As they continued throwing eggs, the creature grabbed the yolks off its face, growling angrily. Then it threw the yolks right back at the boys, and landed on one of their heads.

"Ow! Ew!!" exclaimed the guy. "Are you alright, man?" asked another one of the guys. "Yeah, except some fool threw one of our eggs right back at us!" replied the egg impacted guy. "Sounds like we need to teach that fool a lesson!" said another guy. They were ready to throw another egg at the person that threw it back at them. Unfortunately, the guys themselves were just about to get what they deserved. The dark figure jumped up high out of the shadows and landed on the hood of their car. It made a loud thump and startled the gang. They were in complete horror and shock to see that the thing was small but absolutely terrifying. "Oh my god! What the hell is that thing?!" they exclaimed in fear. "Kill it!!" they started freaking out and panicking. They couldn't kill it though. "Keep your eggs to yourselves, morons!!" the figure snapped, snarling with its creepy voice. As the creature prepared to attack, the boys whimpered "Please don't hurt us!!! We're sorry we won't do it again!!!" "Too late." The creature replied. And so the boys met their gruesome demise. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" screamed the boys in loud, blood-curling voices as the monster attacked them, leaving their bodies inside the car, leaving the car stranded in the middle of the road. "Mmmmmmmmm... delicious." Snarled the creature.

The creature jumped up off the hood of the car and disappeared into the city.

The dark figure attacking the city was Riley Anderson, a 12-year old girl who was bonded to an alien creature known as a symbiote, a being that attaches itself to a human and enhances the person's dark side. The symbiote was currently in its full from, which is known as 'Venom'. Riley as Venom looked like this: a jet-black hulking monster that resembled a dark and twisted version of Spider-Man with huge sharp teeth a long Gene Simmons-like tongue that drools more than a dog. Riley felt herself extremely hungry and bloodthirsty because the symbiote was in full control of her body.

Inside her mind stood her new five emotions – Venom Joy, Venom Sadness, Venom Disgust, Venom Anger, and Venom Fear – as they are in full control of Riley's mind and her personality. Them activating "Full Venom' in her mind completely deactivated every single personality island, leaving 'Symbiote Island' the only one fully operating, meaning all Riley had to desire was killing and eating people.