Chapter 14

A/N that fan art is so cute! Creds to the artist it was off of Pinterest! On with the chapter.

It has been days, they have wiped out 20 people so far, meaning they've got 4 more" Kashi Sensei, do you have any idea who the leader could be? He's a missing nin and you have a Bingo Book.Kenjutsu user, from Kiraigakure. Have you got any clue?" Naruto asked as they were packing up their sleeping bags from last night. Kakashi had thought about this:" I have an idea, a suspect." Sakura said as she zipped her bag up:" Zabuza Momochi. One of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, rogue nin, Kenjutsu user AND has a silent kill technique. " Sakura said to which Kakashi replied:" That's my suspicion as well, Ra. That was a good evaluation." He was impressed, he hadn't thought that any of them would know who Zabuza or the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist were.

They had 4 people left they needed to wipe out, they were sure that word has reached the leader and he still hasn't involved himself. The group were jumping from tree to tree:" There's a large body of water up ahead and there's a really faint chakra signature." Naruto signed as team 7 moved.

Everyone was on high alert as the huge lake, the biggest they've seen in this place so far, came into view. Walking up to it Naruto threw a kunai at a bush all of a sudden. A white rabbit jumped out, one that usually lives in colder areas. Kakashi and Sakura looked at each other:" Zabuza Momochi, long time no see." Kakashi said loudly:" Hatake Kakashi of the Sharingan, what a nice surprise." Sarcasm laced their voices, Kakashi pulled his hitai off to show his Sharingan blazing to life:" I see you've been killing off my men, see that's not very nice." Zabuza said, his blade known as the Executioner's Blade, resting on his shoulder:" You shut your hypocrite ass up, you kill innocent people for a living." Naruto scoffed his Katana already out in his hand, his teammates in defensive stances:" You're telling me these kids are killing my men? Shut up! Well, I wouldn't expect less from your students, Kakashi. That means my men sucked ass, that's for sure." Zabuza said as he picked his blade off of his back with ease:" Who shall I begin with, how about pinky here? She seems easy." Zabuza started charging at the girl, she was not fazed, and although it did remind her of her father she suppressed the shiver that went down her spine.

He ran to her and sliced her in half, looking at her teammates expecting them to start crying:" You twat! Is that a way to treat a lady?!" She yelled from the top of a tree. Zabuza was about to reply he felt a warm liquid slipping down his hand:" How did you- Damn it, I guess we're gonna have to fight this out." He said pressing the wound on his hand, it wasn't anything fatal, or was it?

" Zabuza, your fight is with me." Kakashi said as he got into an offensive stance:" Team 7, stand back as support, act only if necessary, scout the area for any hidden sources of our enemy. Make sure he doesn't have any support in the shadows. " Kakashi said as he and Zabuza engaged in battle. Naruto searched the areas around increasing the amount of chakra he's using to help.

He had a feeling he was being watched, so did his teammates. They sensed it was from the 2 o'clock direction, it was unsettling. Naruto couldn't sense the guy's chakra it was masked perfectly, could he know the jutsu? If the person did, they either are an official shinobi or a rogue on Zabuza's side:" Oi you, over at 2 o'clock! Naruto can't sense you, good job at masking your chakra but I can feel you looking. Come out, it's kinda pervy dude..." Sasuke said as he looked toward the area with his hand over his eyes:" How the fu-" Zabuza paused as he looked at them:" Haku come out." Zabuza called out toward the tree the Genin were looking at:" How did you-" Haku looked between Zabuza and the other team:" You're a blimen ninja, you should be aware of your surroundings at all times." Sakura said with a hand on her hip and her Katana in her right hand:" Okay, you clearly have lost your shit, Zabuza you have exactly 3 more minutes to live. " Sakura said her voice laced with sass:"This Haku kid needs a reality check, this man is a criminal and we are supposed to kill you too. Either surrender or it'll be the hard way."  Sasuke said as he crossed his arms: " I will not give up on Zabuza-sama." He said as he grabbed some of his Senbons:" Shut yer trap, I guess you chose the hard way. I apologize in advance." And with that, they engaged in battle.