Chapter 3

A/N I can't find any perfect pics so this should do<3 enjoy

The Academy started and the plan was working splendidly. No one suspected a thing, the girls were all over Sasuke including Sakura who'd rather jump off of a cliff than fan girl but it is what it is. Naruto was dead last, a prankster, and a failure in everyone's opinion. Up until now, no one has caught on that they live together. For all they know, Naruto lives in his apartment while Sakura lives in her own apartment as well. How you might ask? Well, Naruto created two different Kage Bunshins and used the Henge no Jutsu on one to turn it into Sakura and planted them in where the pair supposedly live to not raise suspicion. That's a new trick they came up with.

The Academy was way behind the three, they had access to the information being taught as well as much more than anyone could imagine, thanks to Naruto's father, Minato's library. Alongside the training they were doing, they passed the standard of what a fresh, rookie Genin should be like.

During this time, Naruto was working on his agility. He was also practising the Flying Thunder God Technique and trying to figure out how his father moved about so quick. He discovered that his father had a special looking Kunai that helped him transport, deciding that he would have to find that somehow, or at least be able to recreate the seal. He got Sasuke and Sakura to practice the technique with him after a lot of convincing. Naruto did the math and estimated that they would have the technique mastered by the end of the Academy. The other two thought that it can't possibly be but he mentioned that they had a mentor: "Yeah, Kurama is down to help, right Kurama?" The fox groaned before saying: "Yeah, Yeah..." He chuckled and they got to training. They first would memorize the hand signs before moving onto the physical part.

TIMESKIP%$^%$#

It was a month till the graduation of the rookies. Naruto was causing as much mayhem as he could. From painting Mount Rushmore, they liked to call it that. To stealing the Hokage's pipe and so on. They were all now 12 years old as the graduation exam neared. They were excited to drop those masks they had put on.

Naruto was 100% sure that they would end up on the same team. As for their training, it was going exactly how Naruto expected. Now they could go short distances and not so fast, also applying the seal to where they would go was a drag, to be honest, Naruto would've patted his dad on the back for the Kunai idea. Of course, years later they'd be able to do it faster and better but it was about getting the technique down. The one who was most skilled with the technique was Naruto, although not much of a difference he was just a bit faster than the other two.

They studied the seal and thought about how handy the Kunai Minato had was. As Naruto found a couple of his father's Kunai in a drawer back at the house and was attempting to recreate it to make it easier for them to move about. Sasuke and Sakura practised the seal since it didn't come to them as naturally as Naruto.

&$^#~

Sakura had enough of the fangirling and was quite embarrassed by what she was doing to Sasuke, especially the Sasuke-Kun crap. She also felt horrible for what was being said to Naruto and what she said to him to keep the act up. She started locking herself up in her room quite often. She would finish up training, make food when it was her turn, with her book in hand she would flee to her room. She noticed that Naruto seemed off and she thought it was because of her, she didn't want to cry, she already cried so much. The thought of Naruto being hurt by the words that were empty hurt her. She can't harm her precious people, she'll be alone again. A small knock sounded on the door to her room: "Leave me alone." She said quietly wiping away her tears and clearing her throat: "You sure about that, Sakura?" Naruto's soft voice sounded from the other side of the closed door.

She got up and unlocked the door returning to her bed: "Wanna talk about it?" he asked sitting next to her. He was changed out of the orange outfit and into a black hoodie and black sweatpants. She was wearing a red hoodie and black leggings and her favourite fuzzy socks Naruto got her for her birthday. She took a deep breath: "I'm so sorry, Naruto. I was just trying to blend in with all the other girls. I never meant any of that shit I said. You out of all people know how much I love you." She was in tears at that point. Naruto only shook his head and pulled her to him: "I know, Sakura, I know." He whispered to her comfortingly. She seemed to have calmed down: "It's ok, no need to worry about hurting my feelings Sakura, I know you're doing this for the sake of our plan. I love you, too, you know." He smiled and kissed her forehead and walked out, not before ruffling her hair, earning him a playful glare.

Sasuke knocked on the open door: "It's already open Sasuke." She said to him as he walked in with a small smirk. He saw that she had tear tracks running down her face: "I don't want to see your tears, Sak." He said to her as he placed his hand on her knee gently. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead, but it felt different. Not like how Naruto's forehead kiss was, not brotherly, more of something that made her heart melt. She blushed lightly as Sasuke patted her head and walked out.

Unbeknownst to them, Naruto snapped a picture of the interaction:" Another one to add to the wedding photo album..." he thought:" You know I can hear you, right kit?" the voice of Kurama said to the blonde who ran off to the kitchen table...
&$#%^

Sasuke was thinking as he walked into the kitchen. It was his turn to cook that day. He saw Naruto grinning at him as he looked back down to his father's kunai and open seal book. Sasuke was debating on what to make and he ended up deciding on Miso Soup. That was easy enough. He took out all the ingredients and started to work.

He thought about Sakura, her green eyes, her pink hair, her voice, her adorable forehead and so on. He didn't know what those feelings were. It wasn't like his feelings towards Naruto, because he felt the same towards Itachi. He didn't know what they were.

He was conflicted. He hated seeing Sakura sad. He would give up the world just to keep her tears away. He cared for Sakura so much, ever since that day they met. He thought about asking Naruto as if he was asking his brother:" Hey Ru," he called towards the kitchen table:" Took you long enough." He said getting up and walking towards Sasuke:" I knew something was bothering you." Sasuke sighed and told Naruto:" Have you ever had these weird feelings towards that specific someone in your life? You can't pinpoint what it is, it's something beyond care. Something bigger." Naruto chuckled and said:" You lovesick idiot. It means that you like that's special someone in more than just a friend' way. " Sasuke widened his eyes in realization:" Oh shit, how couldn't I tell?" He got smacked on the back of his head by Naruto:" You know, Sak's birthday is coming up soon...". Naruto said nonchalantly as he walked off: "I already knew that urastonkachi." Sasuke said as he stirred the pot of soup:" Do I go call Sakura to come eat, or should I leave that to you?" Naruto asked teasing Sasuke who blushed lightly:" I'll go call her, you set the table." Sasuke turned the stove off and disappeared up the stairs.

A/N I might need to fix this up a bit but it was more sasusaku yk. They needed some attention. Most of the couples here will be canon unless I want to pair Tenten with Gaara (joke btw that's hideous 10/10 would not recommend) ummm idk not sure about all the ships but we'll see... if you have any ideas my DMS are open! Please vote if you like it so far. I hope you have/had a great day <3