03

jules was at home now. on the couch. watching her new obsession.

the sidemen.

when she met them she just knew that they were super fun people, and when she watched the first video, she was hooked. especially on this harry guy.

he just seemed super funny and they always say he is awkward, but she is too.

jules turns when she hears a loud noise that takes her out of her endless thinking about the blue eyes.

"jules, we are going out tonight!"

"oh what a surprise!" she yells "what do you have for me tonight?"

"not a dress" ally says happily.

"oh an actual surprise!"

"but it is a skirt" ally smiles.

"okay, i think i can work with that. show me the outfit woman!"

"okay okay."

once jules was in the outfit she felt as if her confidence level went up by about 10

"how how how are you so good at this?"

"all of these clothes are yours you just dont know how to put them together!" ally tells the blonde.

"okay, im a physical therapist, i dont need to know how to dress."

"yes but you should."

"okay, you got me there but lets go cause i have work tomorrow and i dont want to be too hungover."

"okay yep."

the two girls make their way to ally's car, courtesy of her father, who has way too much money on his hands. they hop in and make their way to the nearest pub. they hop out of the car and walk inside. jules is the first one to the bar of the two and she orders them both a sabuca shot and she gets herself a water aswell.

"to start the night off on a high note." jules cheers with ally. she then turns back to the bartender and orders herself a dry martini and ally orders an old fashioned. they both walk on over to a table as ally says that more friends will be joining them soon.

"who are those friends al?"

"uh drew, sophia, aimee, and ollie." ally lists out smoothly.

"you invited my brother?" jules says in a bored tone.

"yes, but to be fair i only invited him so he could bring soph."

"alright, i understand. hes gonna be a buzzkill though. hes gonna tell me i shouldn't drink at all."

"ya well just do it anyway, he isn't your dad."

"true true." she pauses. "but i'm gonna get another drink before he gets here just to be safe."

"okay have fun ill be here."

jules pops out of her seat and walks back over to the bar and she just orders a whiskey. as the man is prepping the drink she hears someone vaguely familiar order some sambuca shots. she turns and is met by ethan standing next to her.

her eyes widen and she turns her face away from him just in case he were to recognize her from the tinder video. the bartender placed her drink on the counter and as she grabs it she makes sure to thank the guy.

"hey jules." she turns when she hears a familiar voice and sees ollie and aimee standing behind her waiting for the bartender to free up.

"oh hey!" she happily says as she hugs the two. "how are you guys?" she smiles.

"good, good, hey don't look but that guys keeps staring at you." aimee says in her ear as they hug. jules makes sure not to turn and walks back towards her table and on the way there she turned slowly and saw that aimee was pointing towards ethan.

jules waved her hand in an 'it doesn't matter' gesture because she knew why he was looking. she got back to the table to see that her brother and sophia were at the table with ally.

"juliet, so kind of you to join us." drew says to his sister as she walks up to the table. she gives him an angry face that turns into a smile.

"andrew, so nice to see you too." she says to him and then pull him into a hug.

"ya ya i know." he smiles.

"okay well im stealing your girlfriend to dance and then we are getting aimee to dance aswell, have fun with ollie." ally says as she grabs sophia and jules' hands and drags them away.

they start dancing on the floor and jules accidentally bumps into a tall figure. all the girls turn to look at the man and jules sees that its JJ from when she did the tinder.

what the fuck, are they all here?

apparently, cause after that she saw josh, and then she saw him. harry.

ollie anderson| drew starkey

aimee smith| kat graham

sophia matthews| camilla luddington