02

"ally wake up! today is the day! you have to help me get ready!" jules barges into ally's room.

"god, if you walk into a funeral like that the person wouldn't be dead anymore."

"okay, i'll try that at the next one i go to." jules says to her as she pulls the covers off her best friends.

"i'm giving you the outfit so you can get out." ally gets up out of her bed.

"but i need help with my hair ally!" jules whines to her friend.

"ok fine, fine." ally sighs as she grabs the outfit out of her closet.

"i love you." jules says to her playfully.

"yeah, i don't love you." ally says.

"yeah, we know that's a lie. you couldn't live without me."

"ok, yeah, whatever, best friends and shit, go put the outfit on." ally pushes jules out of the room.

"gosh, pushy this morning aren't we?"

"ally you are a mother fucking goddess!" jules yells from her room after she puts on her outfit

"i know! i told you it was adorable."

"okay do my hair then i have to leave cause i let you sleep longer than i should have."

"okay so what re we thinking?" ally asks while pushing jules into the chair.

"i was thinking just waves, like simple and trying but not really trying you know?"

"wait are you actually trying to get a guy out of this?" ally furrows her brow.

"I mean, i wouldn't be opposed to it. and not for nothing, its not called tinder for no reason." jules explains.

"ok yeah, but its probably all gonna be jokes and stuff."

"yeah, your right." she pauses, "but i still want waves."

"well obviously."

jules walks up to the building and sees all the girls waiting for their turn to swipe. she walks over to a girl who is sitting alone and she sits next to her and sticks her hand out. "hi i'm jules."

"hey i'm amore." she replies while sticking her hand out.

they shake hands and jules starts to speak again, "you are so pretty."

"thank you, so are you! i'm honestly so nervous."

"ya, me too, but they are probably harmless." jules smiles.

"ya, you're right. so where are you from?"

"oh, oxford! how about you?" the blond questions.

"east london."