Chapter 12

Day: Wednesday
Time: 9 am
Location: apartment

It was a great day today,meanwhile our little blueberry was bored. She was sitting in her room and just finished her new design, she thought that if she make more new design it will make it less bored but she was wrong.

"Guys,im bored!!" Marinette say at the kwami while laying on her bed.

"why don't you call your spider friend?" Dussu suggested and marinette decided to think for a while "That a great idea duss!" Marinette say as she dial Peter number.

'Hello marinette!' Peter greet marinette

"Hey peter,mind if we hangout at my apartment?" She ask and Peter say 'sure,just send me the location and I will be there' marinette smile and say.

"thx Peter!" She quickly send the location on Peter number and go wait at the living room.

"You all better not get out from this room until I say so" marinette warn all of her kwami and they all nod.
------------------------
It's been 10 minutes and Peter hasn't come yet 'Ding Dong!' The apartment bell ringing, marinette quickly open the door and give him a warm hug.

"Hey mari,sorry for late" Peter say to her while blushing a bit "It's okay,at least my bug is here so it's okay!" Marinette say as she broke the hug.

She told Peter to sit at the living room while she bring some snack for them both,meanwhile Peter is confused what does marinette call him bug 'Does she known who am I!?' Peter say inside his mind and then marinette came to him with 2 soda and many snack.

"Hey mari,why did you call me bug earlier?" Peter finally have gut to ask her bout it while mari is trying to find some excuse to cover it

"Ouh, its because I love calling my love one bug" she said with a warm smile just to cover her nervous "So am I special to you?" Peter ask her in a teasing tone

"Ofc you are idiot!" Marinette say with her crossing arm and suddenly someone greet them from behind.
------------------------
"Hey dudette,who is this?" Nino ask marinette as he point at Peter

"This is Peter,the one that I told you bou. Peter this is my Sister Chloe and her bf Nino" Marinette introduced them to Peter and Peter just smile.

"Nice to meet you guys,I hope I didn't bother you both" Peter say as he shake hand with Nino "Don't worry dude,you always welcome here" Nino say with his usual smile while Chloe was squealing beside Nino.

"Are you Marinette boyfriend!?" Chloe finally ask Peter and that make the both of them blush

"N-no he not!" Marinette say nervously and then Chloe exclaimed "Yet am I right" She say with a smirk on her face.

"D-dont you both have something to do!" Marinette say and they both left to their room again, who known what they do in there.
------------------------
"Im very sorry if they make you uncomfortable with it Peter" Marinette say while blushing same as Peter.

"It's okay,im glad that we get along each other well" Peter say with a warm smile same as marinette. "How can he be spiderman with all these Charming" Marinette mumbling herself not knowing that Peter has ability to hear it.

"Wait,you known im spiderman!?" Peter said in shocking "You also known im ladybug,so it fair tho" marinette say as it like nothing happened.

"But how you known im spiderman, I wore a full cover body suit" Peter ask her and she just answer with a small smile "I connect the dot and you both have the same voice, I recognize you voice anywhere Peter".

she mess Peter hair with a hand a bit. "It's nice to have another superhero that same age as mine".

Peter say and marinette exclaimed "ehem,you 2 months older than me" (I change their birthday month between Juoy and August)

"Yeah sure" Peter say in jokingly tone. They spend their 2 hours together with making joke or watching movie on the tv.

"Hey peter,let go to my room if you don't mind" She ask Peter permission either he want to go or not.

"Sure, why not!" He say but they both clean the mess that they both make before goin the marinette room.
------------------------
Peter and marinette get in her room, Peter saw many tiny bed on her desk and decided to ask her bout it

"Hey mari,why do you have so many tiny bed?" Marinette reply him while she sitting on her bed "That is where all my kwami sleeping!" Peter was confused and marinette realize that he doesn't known what kwami is

"Oh,you guys can come out now!" Marinette say ask she told all the kwami to come out from their hiding spot.

"Why are they all look kinda like an animal?" Peter ask as Longg land on his palm "They is a minigod that have power based on what animal they are" marinette explained to him while Peter is playing with the kwami, it's like a hamster to Peter.

"They were soo cute!!" Peter say as he play with the kwami "So are you" marinette say in a low voice

"So you think im cute too huh?" Peter ask her with a teasing tone "W-what im not, okay!" Marinette huff as her cheek was full of blush

"whatever you say mari" He say and continued playing with the kwami, suddenly Peter feel something warm on top of his back and it was marinette that were hugging him

"Thx Peter,for being here with me" She said as she hug even closer and it was Peter turn to get blush "It alright marinette, as long as you happy" Peter say to her in a calm tone.
------------------------
Its already 5 pm so Peter has been hangout with marinette like 8 hours now, they both have so many fun playing game, dress up and playing with the kwamis too but it's Time for Peter to go home.

"Today is fun marinette, thx for invited me" He said as he wore his shoe "no problems,I though on inviting you again tomorrow if you not busy" She said as she watch Peter finished wearing his shoe

"I call you if Im not busy" Peter say to her with a wink and that make Marinette flutter a bit, she hug Peter for the 3rd time this day but this time is a goodbye hug and Peter gladly hug her back

"Goodbye Peter, hope you get back home in safety" she said and Peter nod while waving at her, she close the door and see that the couple (aka Chloe & Nino) is standing behind her with a smirk 'Im dead' she thought herself