Chapter 7

No one pov
Location:apartment
Time:2pm

After marinette get back home from the Stark Tower, she told everything to Chloe and Nino.

"Looks like your 1st plan didn't work dudette" Nino say and Chloe just nod.

"Are you gonna use your 2rd plan mare-bare?" Chloe ask.

"Imma gonna do it for tomorrow, I have many things to do now" marinette say and the couple just nod.

Marinette take some food for the kwami and go to her bedroom.

"Hey guys,im back and I also bring you guys food!" Marinette put the kwami food on a plate and let the kwami eat in peacefully.

"Did you meet the avenger, master?" Loong the dragon kwami ask marinette and she answer "Sadly no,but I will meet them tomorrow".

Marinette do her daily thing like making new clothes for her mother company, baking some sweet stuff, calling or chatting with Peter and she even do some designing on her book.

At night
Time: 9 pm

" Hey guys,im not cooking tonight so what you guys wanna order?" Marinette ask Chloe and Nino.

Nino say that he want pizza and Chloe want sushi because she not used to eat pizza very much.

"Who gonna choose the movie for tonight?" Marinette ask and Chloe answer

"Me duh,I wanna watch the frozen 2"

Marinette and Nino give her the bored look.

"Babe,you clearly has watch the movie like everday" Nino say and Marinette exclaimed "You known what,im goin to choose mine movie for tonight".

Marinette has pick to watch Mulan for tonight and Chloe go prepared some popcorn to eat together.

" so mare-bare, I heard from mom that you meet peter at the Stark tower today" Chloe say with a smirk and marinette turn into shade pink.

"Y-yeah,I didn't expected him to be there tho" marinette laugh nervously and Chloe say again

"so fate brought you guys there huh or what does mother call it, your future husband" Chloe tease her and marinette face completely has turn into a tomato.

Nino just laugh same as Chloe.

✨💖✨

The movie night was full of teasing marinette and ofc Nino and Chloe cuddling each other but marinette stop them from their cuddle.

"Sorry but Chloe is mine for tonight" marinette say to nino with a smirk.

Marinette and Chloe has hug each other until the movie end, they were like glue to each other.

"The movie is done,let go sleep now babe" Nino say and Chloe exclaimed

"It just 12 am, we have a lot of time and look at this"

Chloe point at marinette who look like a cute child "I have to take care of my little bear".

Nino give marinette look and marinette break her hug from her sister,Chloe.

" It's getting late sis, im goin to sleep now. Bye" Marinette yawn and go into her bedroom same as Chloe and Nino.

✨💖✨

Marinette saw that the kwami is already asleep and she decide to watch some video on youtube because she doesn't feel that it's time for her to sleep yet.

She watch youtube until 4 am and she was feeling a little sleepy.

She charge her phone and Ipad before she goes to sleep.

She lay down on her bed and drove herself into a deep sleep...

Sorry if it was short
559 word
8 july 2021