Chapter 4

No one pov
Friday
(10 am)
Location:apartments

Marinette has woke up from her deep sleep.

Marinette was hungry and want eat some cereal or cookies but when she arrived at the kitchen, she see Nino was cooking some bacon and egg for Chloe,marinette and himself.

Chloe was standing next to Nino while admirer his boyfriend cooking.

"Stop doin your loving thing,im hungryy" marinette whine while the other laughing at marinette attitude.

Marinette is like a lil sis to Chloe and Nino. "Alright then lil sis,im sure my future husband is done with his cooking" Chloe say smirking and his boyfriend face was like a tomato.

"Ahem 2x, respect the single please" marinette say with a 'duh' tone.

After eating breakfast, Nino & Chloe was watching some movie at the living room and marinette was designing a few clothes on her design book, she was sitting at the balcony,admired the beauty of the city.

"Tikki, is there anyone that known you exist beside the guardian and us?" Marinette ask the little kwami that was sitting on a plant leaves.

"There was a god son name Thor, I believed that he was apart of the avenges. Diana aka wonder women also known me because her mother was a goddess" Tikki say to marinette and marinette ask tikki again.

"Is there any way that I can meet Thor ? Maybe I can learn more bout the stone and miraculous" Marinette say with some confident and tikki say to her.

"You known Tony stark right?" Marinette nod because she gonna meet him next Monday and then tikki continued

"He was a ironman and he also in avenger group,im sure he will understand why you want to meet Thor but if he not, then we have to use kalki to teleport to Thor". Marinette smile at her little kwami suggestion, maybe it won't be that bad after all.

🌸✨

Its already 4:30 pm and mari has to meet Peter at 5.

"marinette, you better get ready now or you be late to hangout with Peter! " Tikki say and that make marinette rush into the bathroom.

She wore a pink clothes with a red skirt, she also wore a black pants same as kagami.

She brought tikki and plagg with her.

She goes down to living room and say this to Chloe "Chloe, im goin to hangout with a friend. You take care of the kwami, I will be back at 6:30!" Chloe is bout to say something but marinette quickly shut the door and run into the park.

For her luck, she arrived at the park like 4:55 pm so she has sometimes to calm herself down.

She sit at the bench in the flower garden,it was very calming for marinette.