Chapter 9

Felix's  POV

     I walked off when the girl made a big deal out of it.

     I mean she was furious that I was not Adrien.

   Who did she think she was anyway?  

     Whoever she was appeared to be stubborn.

      I recalled the way she demanded to see my cousin.

      It seemed she knew him.  Yep, that girl was trouble alright with a capital T.

       I shook my head. I walked away since it was clear she did not want to see me.

      Well, I thought at least Bridgette liked me.

        I was grateful for this despite the other girl's disapproval of me.

       "Bridgette, can you believe it? She demanded to see Adrien and was mad when I talked to her instead.  Good grief, she is as stubborn as an ox."

           I  turned around when I heard laughter.

            I walked over to Bridgette and glared at her.

            It was not that amusing, was it?

             I mean some stranger appeared out of nowhere and wished to spend time with my cousin.

             I sure hoped she made him happy.   Everyone knew he could use some cheeriness in his life.  

              I sighed.  I marched straight to my bedroom and did not stop.

             I was not about to let anyone let alone a newcomer get the best of me.  I determined to make that no it all regret the day she crossed paths with me.

           Find out more as the story continues  in Chapter 10

            bye-bye, little owlets!

        -Summer out!