𝟏𝟑

˚ ༘✶ 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋~!⋆。˚

kate, simon, and i all sat in kate's living room, watching the 6th nightmare on elm street movie

kate and i tried to have time to our selves, but simon wants to be the 'protective older brother'.

right when a murder scene came on, the doorbell rang, making us all jump.

"simon, was a horror movie really the best choice after tonight?" i ask sarcastically as he laughs, walking to the front door.

"pizza!" i hear him cheer as kate and i laugh.

i watch as kate joins simon at the door, already having money for the food.

"y/n..."

i turn around quickly,

"hello?"

"y/n?" kate asks me, walking back into the living room and sitting next to me.

"i-i thought someone whispered my-"

"y/n!"

"kate that's not funny!"

"baby, i'm not doing anything," she assures me, rubbing my knee.

"look, imma make you some chocolate milk," she says, getting up.

i look around as i hear simon flirting with my pizza deliverer.

"y/n!"

simon brought the pizza inside, throwing it on the kitchen counter as he called his sister over to eat with him and kate.

"someone's happy," kate teases, smiling at simon's goofy grin.

"yeah, i got pizza person's phone number," he says, waving his hand in front of kate's face. the messily written numbers blurry to her from simon shaking his hand like a psycho.

"congrats. y/n!" kate calls for her girlfriend again, quirking a brow when she doesn't hear y/n's footsteps.

"i need to piss," simon says, his mouth full of pizza as he walks to the bathroom.

"y/n?" kate asks, jumping a little when she turns around.

she was met face to face with her girlfriend, giggling at their closeness,

"oh — y/n you scared me—" kate says, looking down as y/n slides a knife out of kate's side.

"y/n?" kate mutters in disbelief, falling to the floor.

simon washed his hands, hearing grunting and screaming accompanied by multiple bangs.

"i swear if you guys are going to pound—" simon stares in disbelief as kate wacks y/n in the head with a jar, causing the girl to pass out.

"help me!" she shouts at simon as the two put y/n in a corner, using a rope from the laundry room to tie her up.

"what the hell?" simon mutters as y/n harshly throws herself around, trying to get out of her restraints.

"that witch bitch is gonna pay," simon says, staring at his sister as she snarls at him and kate.

"we're gonna get you back," kate says, touching y/n's cheek despite the y/h/c's effort to bite her hand.

y/n let out one more growl before kate knocked her out again.