ARGUMENTS - let's end this🙂

"don't you think u r actually hiding something?"

"Uh what, no! Ofc not! What are u even talking about?"

"Johan dear, does that ring a bell?"

"It's definitely not how you are thinking"

"Enlighten me Lilian, What is it?"

"He just use to tease me by bringing up my cush thing on him. Not a biggie"

"So u certainly don't miss his kiss?"

" *Stutter* Wth do you mean?"

"U know better than me Lilian. & unless u tell me, I ain't gonna stay here"

"Where are u going‽"

"Honestly doesn't matter... I'm just leaving!!"

"Babe, it's too late listen to me pls, don't leave at this hour; Baby pls!! 😭🤧"

He left, he FRIGGING left me & went God knows to which hell! Why isn't he believing me. I know I've hid something but it's a secret which is not really necessary in my opinion.

Next day I called him like 100000 times and all he did was block my number by the end of the day. This is getting ridiculous. I don't know where he is nor I can contact him anymore. That night I got a text from him saying  *reply when u decide to tell the truth*
*sigh* dumbass! But i can't live without my dumbass.

*yeah, let's meet at least...at the nearby park?* I texted back.

*Reach there At 5*  there was an immediate reply.

Next day we meet & stare each other as if we're meeting for the first time, like complete strangers...

"So? Let's not beat around the bush shall we not" his first words were these

"But first, I too deserve to know where the hell were u the whole night!" I said.

"That's not necessary at all"

"It is Indeed. Tell me or I'll call it a day.." before I finish he replied,

"I was at Lisa's"

"You were there? I asked like million times but she didn't tell me"

"Cuz I told her not to, simple."

"This is Not ok"

"no THIS is not ok, stop charging me and tell me about Ur history with the so called bitch Santa"

"Don't call him that"

"Oh oh! my bad, that hurts right"

"Stop it"

"Start speaking😑"

"🙃Once upon a time...he and I...
we were together... Happy without a lie"

"What do ya mean"

"as he got to know about my feelings he took some time and decided to create 'US'. We were together and it was known by someone. And he/she was the one creating a fake complaint in order to separate us. He gave me a last kiss after that and ended the things between us."

"I guessed that right, so that's why you wanna have us both now?"

I ignored his statement and continue... "Well, I couldn't feel worse as I've experienced the worst betrayal long ago...but recently I told him about u and he also started to feel like he wants me back. Ofc I assured him that's not gonna happen and I'm still doing so. That's the whole thing that bothered u right? Look, I see no mistake of mine, if u do, let me know when u plan to end Our things too🙃"

With that I left. He was probably planning to do so. I knew, no one could like me permanently.

7 DAYS LATER

*Calling bell rings*

"Coming..." 
opening the door was a real pain

Dylan was there with his regular attitude and confidence

Dylan was there with his regular attitude and confidence. As if we're perfectly fine. I stopped staring & said

"Look who finally thought to return from his ex girlfriend, or maybe I'm the ex one?"

"Screw your attitude miss. I've come for U not your ego. And ofc say whatever tf you want, but I love you"

"Oh lord am I dreaming -_-"

"Your life is a dream only, as your dreamboy has arrived. Don't make me regret returning here"

"Come on you idiot dreamboy. maybe I knew u are coming... Your Pancakes are ready!"

"Dang, you're the best"

"I try🙂"

After breakfast, he approached me with more concern

"Hey😐"

"What is it now"

"I wasn't at Lisa's house."

"Seriously? So where the hell were you?"

"I was with my parents"

"What, why did u lie to me?"

"Coz I was too mad at u. I specially went there to seek advice about our situation. Mom says if I genuinely feel you are trustworthy, I shouldn't judge without hearing you out first. After that too I said your words to them and dad said to forgive you. But for the last time for hiding something from me. I hope u can forgive me too for jumping into conclusions already"

"Ofc love. U trust me and so do I. I'll admit, I get too worried and jealous whenever u are not here"

"I won't leave like that ever, promise"

"So won't I. Thanks"

Later we three, Lisa, Dyll and I planed a vacation for us. We went for hiking. Everything was fine but not anymore..

Author: 😶'not anymore'...see ya soon babes
To be continued✨
Sept 1