NEW YEAR - old problems

Today's our last exam, I feel confident with this "Will definitely snatch the topper position😚" attitude. This semester was a whole Mess yet I'm about to ace this.

March 25th
Today we're supposed to grab our results and lord I'm anxious... Lisa comforted me a bit n reminded to stay strong for us and mother. At the end there is my name, yes here it is announced. I reach the stage with sparkling eyes.
"Now, Lilian Woods, got the highest marks this semester along with Jane Santiago in their class" says The principal, Miss Roslyn. "Congratulations both of u dear. Keep rising✨"

Oh god! That's a dream come true...
Suddenly mom's old words replayed in my mind
"I trust you sweetie, you won't let us be be ashamed coz of you. You're a shining star don't let anyone take ur glow away. *a forehead kissy* "
Thank You so much Mom❤️
Lisa performed well in her class too.
We celebrated this with a lil party which could take us closer, at our room in the evening.

Somehow after the small talk we got to the point.

"Lisa, are you really ok? U know, about him..."

"Yes, I'm, dear. I am just... really sorry I went through your diary without your permission. U may already know this still, pardon!"

"You--through My diary?? How and what do u know"

"Well ik u love Dylan. And surprisingly I was angry on him instead of you. As I understand you only suppressed your feelings just for ME. But I do believe Dyll made u fall for him"

"Ohh Lisa, he didn't do anything wrong. I just misread his signals and fell for him. Now that u know I love him, I'm more uncomfy than ever. I can't decide anything"

"Lily my brownie, I always love u sissy. No idiot can break our bond. If you feel he's right for you, you can give him a chance. Go for him, if u are happy there's nothing more I want."

"You kidding bish‽ How can I even date him, don't you know the sis/bestie code 🙃"

"I know but now that I have nothing with him and you and me are inseparable by birth, what's even the problem, just go for what your heart says and I'll be there for u always, promise"

"Lol maybe someday... I'll call mom now"

Then we have a nice conversation with mum. She was so proud of us, she informed this to father and he called and appreciated me though he sounded unsatisfied.

Ever since he left mom with another man, we couldn't forgive him but he still cares for us and so do we. Mom still loves him kinda and we try to help her to move on as much possible.

That Evening
Dylan visited to congratulate us. We finally talked after a long time. Dyll wanted to be our friend again and we accepted but with less trust. Then everything was going well...

5 years later

Lisa provided me a job in her own shop until I chase my own path. We worked in the flower shop together.
Few weeks later there came a familiar face. It was Dylan ofc. We haven't been in contact for several months and I felt those so-called butterflies in me. Is the attraction still alive in me?

He comes closer

"Isn't it Miss Gorgeous?"

"Indeed, Mr.attitude. how may I help you?"

"Even your presence helps me a lot u know? Anyways I'd like a bouquet of red lilies and roses for someone."

Someone? Is he seeing someone...😶 I instantly could feel the butterflies committing suicide one by one. Damn, why should I even bother.

"O-okay sure, coming right up. Lisa, pls prepare the flowers I'll pack them"

I sold the bouquet and he walked away with a smile. I still kept thinking about him.

Author: my lovelies, hope u doing well.
Everything gets sorted out someday, this will too.🤗

To be continued 💋 July 21