Disclaimer

Book #2 in the Fighting for Light Series.

(This is a sequel to the first book "Easton's Light" but it can be read without reading the first book, but you will need to understand the concept of what happened in the first book!)

This has been such an amazing journey, I am so glad you are taking it with me, again. I hope you will love reading this as much as I loved writing it. The amount of love that has been shared with me throughout the first book brought me to the brink of tears.

I officially finished Easton's Light in August 2021, with 227,000 reads. I can't wait to see where we are at by the time you guys get to read this book.

I dedicated countless hours to the first book, and I have worked even harder to achieve the second. The late nights, early mornings, tears, heartbreaks, that I put myself through, have been all worth it. And while I don't know when this book will be released, I am balancing school and work, so please be patient with me.

And I know most of you experienced the same heartbreak within the last chapters of Easton's Light.

There are so many more emotions within this book.

I knew before even starting the book that there would be so much mature content that there would have to be a warning for it. The first book didn't contain as much as this book will and I want everyone to know before reading.

The following will be mentioned or acted out within this book:

-Abuse
-Murder
-Torture
-Sexual Scenes
-Brutal Violence
-Explicit Language
---

Also, please don't forget to vote LMAO. And I live for the comment section on my first book, let's make this one even better ;)

Ignore me :')

---

With that I have the pleasure of;

Welcoming you to the end of the tunnel,
It's do or die.

She is dark and beautiful.
She is a,

Dark Beauty