The end

I just felt so lonely...
Waiting, crying, scared...
I couldn't help feel as though it were my fault.

The nurse walked down the dim lighted hall getting closer to me my hart racing seeing her face, that look off...grief

"She's ok however the baby didn't make it" she said trying to say it in the softest way yet it hit me so hard my hart sank it made me feel sick.
"can I see her" I wept "yes down the hall to the left" she pointed to the doors ,I looked back at jack for some sort off comfort however he just nodded telling me to go, I sped off down the hall to her room door and opened it, my eyes filt up with tears as her still body lay there in the white and blue sheets I stumbled to the floor next to her kneeling down beside her grabbing her soft hand and burning my face into the sheets, it was so quiet, so peaceful my sobs were the only thing echoing round the room, yes she wasn't dead..yet but to loose my child and nearly the one thing I love with all my hart all in one night was petrifying.

My wet tears spilling through the sheets. I cried. And cried. Making me feel sick I couldn't take it anymore, that's when I felt her hand lightly touch the back off my head I rushed to my feet, our eyes met her beautiful blue eyes staring right back at me her beautiful smile shining like always I rapped her up in my arms in a soft hug
She pulled away and put her soft hands on my face wiping my tears
"It's all going to be ok" she whispered with a big smile she budged over on the bed, I climbed in next to her and rapped her in my arms.
"I love you" she whispered I felt her body weaken "I love you too" I said back trying to hold back my tears, she means so much to me I couldn't loose her...
However I felt her breathing weaken
"Y/n..no no not now please" I tried to keep myself together, for her.
"I know we..might off not- grown old- together in this life- but I promise- I'll find you in the next one love, you just have to come find me " She stuttered, " I promise darling" she cried into my chest her breathing gradually getting slower, this was it I could tell.
Her hands slowly loosing grip off me slipping away.
Her breathing stoped.
I held her lifeless body.
Crying.
Cold.

It's been a couple months, I miss her, a lot. I used to think she was selfish for leaving, but I soon realised that I was the selfish one who was trying to make her stay, and for the first time in my life I felt like I did something truly right letting her go.
However every night when I fall asleep I say to myself "I'll see you soon my love" only to hope that I'd wake up and she would be in my arms
Safe and warm even if that meant leaving this world I'd do it all for her because I know she'd be waiting for me on the other side...
Now I play football for her for our club mancity
And for England for the World Cup I'll push myself as hard as I can and win for her every game. Every one misses her it's not the same the fans bring flowers every game and lay them on the field or at the gates I constantly get "I'm sorry for your loss" but it never makes a difference I'll always love her forever.