flashbacks

"omg Jordan i haven't seen you in ages" you exclaimed "y/n no way its you what the f*ck are you doing here i missed you" Jorden said his face beaming with happiness "im on the women's team now" you said hugging him" tha'ts great hey im going out to train if you wanna join we can catch up" Jorden grinned half way out the door already "sure id love to" you both walked outside to the pitch you both decided try improve your shooting at the goal and Jorden catching before it hits the net he put gloves on and you both started.

Phils pov

me jack and some off the other boy were sitting in the lounge watching tv when we herd shouting outside so we all ran up the stairs and went to the balcony that looked straight out onto the pitch it was Jordan and y/n. she was practising penalty shooting and Jordan was trying to catch them key word "trying" she was clever she was tiering him out so easily. Jordan was lying on the grass and y/n was dancing to the music playing off the speakers laughing a eachother i wished it was me out there with her i want to get to know her shes so pretty

back to you

your fave song started play on the speakers that went around the pitch so i started dancing but Jorden was to tired to get up so you started laughing at him it stopped and you sat down with him "omg do you remember that time we got arrested after we smashed the window at the golf park and we refused to pay for it" he said laughing "yeh omg why did we get arrested for that" you said laughing "i don't know but lets go back in" he said you followed him back in he went to go get changed so you went into the lounge "hey" said phill i said hi back but i was still to scared maybe tomorow but right now i need to sleep im to tired so i went up to my room and slept.

(I actually knew Jordan we weren't friends but I've met him a couple times he played for my local footy club with my brother and his mates and he was proper nice and funny)