The start

Your POV
I had just been called over by Gareth Southgate, he took me away from my training footy match and over to the stands on the boys pitch, before I sat down I shook his hand "I'm very sorry that I interrupted your game but I called you over here y/n to thank you for joining, it will be a pleasure to have you and you will make an excellent player to add to the team" Gareth said warmly "thank you it's such an amazing opportunity I'm glad I decided to join" I was interrupted by some people chuckling at each other I looked over to see a group off boys, a nice tall boy with brown hair and a very cute blond boy we both made eye contact and he smiled so I thought it would only be polite to smile back I turned back to Gareth "they are some off are best men players jack Grealish the one with long brown hair and the one next to him is Harry Maguire he's a defender and the blonde one is Phil Foden he's a midfielder" he said "what position does jack play?"I said curiously "ohh I'm sorry he's a midfielder as well" he laughed "I'll let you get back to your training y/l/n lovely to have you on the team" we both stood up and I shook his hand one last time "thank you it's lovely to be hear" I said running off to return back to my game. I was made captain by Gareth for some reason it was a bit early but I'm not complaining.

I got back to are field and was question by all the girls "omg what did he sayyy" your mate giggling at you " nothing mind your business but I mean I saw some off the boys playing and omg phill and jack are well fit" I said  jokingly they all laughed and giggled. It was soon time to go back in that's when i saw him sitting on the couch with his mates I was to scared to talk to him because he's to good looking I didn't want to make a fool out off myself but I needed to get through there so I pretended like I was on the phone I went in and walked past I herd him say hey but I pretended like I couldn't hear him because well I'm a pussy clearly I said laughing to myself I felt kinda bad tho but when I pluck up the courage I'll then talk to him

When I left the room the boys were in I bumped into someone only to meet your old bestie from school Jordan Pickford....