𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢

cursed memories, broken thoughts

WHEN ELENA woke up, she immediately went to clutch her throbbing head as she was hit pretty hard. She noticed she had ended up on some sort of couch and she strained her ears to listen to the conversation Rose and Trevor were having without making it obvious They were arguing about calling Elijah, so she just laid back and observed the room. It was much different being there, living in this universe than just watching it.

She heard a knock at the door, which suddenly brought her out of her thoughts. Trevor was panicking, but Rose told him that they were family forever. It was sweet, but Elena knew it wasn't going to help. voice conversing with Rose, and she waited patiently to meet the 'noble' brother.

Elijah walks in the room, when he suddenly uses his speed to end up in front of Elena.

"Human, impossible. Hello there," he murmurs, looking at her. "We have a long journey ahead of us, we should be going," he said, before doing his monologue and chopping Trevor's head off. only to be surprised that she hadn't cared that a man was just brutally killed in front of her.

Elena took his arm as he led them out of the old house and into his fancy car. They were driving, when suddenly Elena remembered something. She debated herself on whether she should tell Elijah about the moonstone or not as his plan at the moment was to use it against his brother. On the other hand, she figured it would be a good way to gain his trust.

"Do you need the moonstone?" she asked quietly, and Elijah's head swiveled fast in her direction.

"What do you know about the moonstone?" he asked sharply.

"That you need it to break the Sun and Moon curse. That's why I'm here, right?" she replied. "It's with Katherine under the tomb with the church ruins," she admitted truthfully.

"Thank you for letting me know," they drove in silence, until Elijah spoke up this time. "Why are you being so cooperative?" he wondered, but Elena only shrugged. In her past life, she had bad depression, and in her new life it seemed she also had depression along with some form of survivor's guilt. When she woke up in the hospital, she saw and felt all of the original Elena's memories and feelings and they stuck with her. he was in one of her episodes at the moment she didn't really care what was happening to or around her. That was the only reason she didn't originally go to the Masquerade Ball to party and have fun with her friends and only because she had to be apart from the plan to kill Katherine.

Elijah stared curiously at her through the front mirror, before looking back at the road.

"Your friends aren't coming to get you?" he asked, wanting to make sure there were no threats to him.

"I think they're trying, but they would be too late now," Elena commented, pulling out her phone. She clicked on Jeremy's contact and was about to call him before Elijah snatched her phone out of her hand.