3: Emotions

Andra POV:  

It has been two days since me and Kai talked about a way out of here. After that we talked about more stuff like how his coven has been trying to send me to a prison world for like hundreds of years.

And Kai told me about how his dad treated him like shit. That made me feel really bad for him and I usually don't feel bad for people. I was always nice to him knowing that he almost never felt comfort in his whole life.

Today I was sitting on the couch again fiddling with my rings while Kai was washing the dishes.

"Andra?"

"Hm"

"There's no more food at home so I have to go to the grocery store you wanna come?" Kai asks

I was tired and didn't want to move so I said "no I don't feel like going anywhere sorry but can you get me some blood bags?" I ask

Kai grins at me and says "its ok and sure I'll get you some blood"

"Thanks"

Kai nods and leaves the house leaving me alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Kai leaves I start thinking about how we are probably going to be stuck here forever and that makes me feel sick.

Kai wasn't bad company but I can't be here forever. I have a family and I was going to be an aunt. Now my niece or nephew won't even be able to meet me.

I run upstairs and lock myself in Stefan's bedroom and start crying, and then I remember loosing control and throwing everything around with magic while my crying gets even louder.

Kai POV:

After I finish getting food from the store I make my way back to the boarding house. When I come in I don't see Andra on the couch so I assumed that she went back up to her room

"Andra I'm home"

I yell from downstairs and I don't hear a response. After some time I hear things break and cries and screams so I rush upstairs and notice that the noise was coming from Andra's room.

I knock on the door and everything goes silent

"Andra what's going on are you okay?"

"Kai leave please" I hear Andra say in a weak voice. Then I break open the door with some left over magic I had when Andra let me siphon her and I see a girl curled up in the corner of the room with broken glass all around her as she sat there crying

"Hey Andra what's wrong what happened I say as I approach her" she looks up at me and starts ranting while crying.

"I just don't know why everyone hates me so much. I didn't ask to be a siphon or werewolf or even a tribrid its not fair" she says in a small broken voice.

That makes me feel a twinge of sympathy for her since I used to say the same things to Jo when father used to beat me.

"Hey its ok don't cry" I say while I sit next to her.

"And now I'm locked up in a prison world because I'm different?" "I won't be able to meet my niece or nephew and I won't see my family"

I don't say anything to her just pull her into my chest and let her talk

"I need my family they were always there for me and Caroline. Her friends hate her because she's friends with me and now she doesn't even have me" Andra says while still crying

I don't know why but I felt the need to comfort her.

"Literally everyone I meet hates me and they don't even know me, they just assume that I'm a bad person because I'm fucking different and evil. But being evil was the only way I could survive" she says in a broken voice

I just hug her tighter and she stops talking and tries to control her breathing. Soon she falls asleep in my chest and I pick her up and put her on the bed before cleaning up the mess she made with my magic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andra POV: 

I open my eyes and look at the clock it was 1PM. I try to remember what happened and I recall loosing control and trashing the bedroom and then Kai came in and I just cried in his chest while going on a rant until I fell asleep. 

I feel gratitude towards Kai especially since he mentioned that he doesn't have feelings and he comforted me regardless. 

I get up to go to the bathroom as I look in the mirror I see that my eyes red and puffy and my hair is a mess. I get in the shower to get cleaned and relief some stress.

After I finish showering I go downstairs and see Kai in the kitchen preparing what I assume is lunch.

"Hey" I say and Kai looks up and smiles 

"Hey how are you feeling"

"Good thanks for um.. being there and also cleaning up the room"

"Yeah no problem" Kai shrugs it off "but I have to ask what happened there are you ok?"

I smile at his concern "yeah I'm fine I guess I was just thinking about how I'm stuck in here instead of being with my family and friends and I just lost control? I started throwing stuff around the room and trashing it" Kai nods

"Yeah I get it, you got overwhelmed, that happened to me a couple of times when I first came here but you'll get used to it. Besides you are stuck in here with an extremely handsome siphon" he winks and smirks

I playfully roll my eyes "so full of yourself, ever thought about how lucky you are to be stuck with a hot tribrid?"

Kai starts laughing "yeah your not wrong" I laugh with him as he starts serving lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After lunch I was drinking some blood from the blood bags that Kai got while Kai was cleaning up the table. After he finished he sat next to me.

"Soo tell me about how the world is like now"

I smile at him and start "well there's more technology and there's internet"

Kai listens quietly "oh and the phones are now small enough to fit in your pocket and you can do way more than just call people with it"

Kai looks interested "that's so cool!" he says excitedly which makes me crack another smile

We talk about the present time and I teach him about technology until its dark outside and we eat dinner and go to bed.

A/N: Third chapter yayyy I'm not adding any problems/drama yet but there will be some in the next chapter also I think Andra is catching feeling for Kai what do you think?