第Chapter6章

-Art not owned by me-💭

Its finally out!
Hope I didn't let y'all wait for long.😏
_________________________

-No one- PoV

Ruv and [Y/N] was both underwater, Ruv had his eyes closed He then tries to swim up to get air til he grabbed onto something soft, and squeezes it to feel what he had held on to, Making [Y/N] flustered and grabbing Ruv hand then pulling him up on a different side of the pool.

-[Y/N]- PoV

As I pulled Ruv back up then faces the opposite way of him before he could open his eyes fully, But I was still flustered by the sudden action he did to me.

"[Y/N]? Are you alright?" Ruv said faking like he seen nothing eariler.

I stand in the water.. arms crossed covering my boobs,"You saw didn't you..?" I said worried.

The side of the pool we was on was empty, So no one could really see us or hear us.

Ruv took a while just to answer til,"Your right, I did see your boobies But to let you know I didn't mean to stare or anything!.."

You guy's both had awkward silent til.

"HEY LOOK! I FOUND SOMEONE RED SWIMSUIT TOP!" A random guy yelled.

You then got extremely flustered,"Oh shit.. Oh shit.. someone found my top..!" I said freaking out.

"Hey calm down.. It couldn't be worse."
Ruv said calming me down.

"Your right.." I said then hearing other guy's yelling,"Whoever find the hot bae who lost this swimsuit top get to see some tits!!" multiple guy's yelled.

Me and Ruv was silent, I turned around and faced him still covering my boobs,"Ruv. Come here, Imma need to use you."

"Wait what?! But we only knew each other for a few days!" Ruv said saying his pervert thoughts outloud.

"Not like that you pervert!" I said hitting him aside the head with one hand, But before I could he then grab my arm stoping it.

"[Y/N]." Ruv then go closer to you making you blush uncontrollably.

"Y'know, I have the higher advantage here." Ruv then whisper in my ear as you feel his hand on your hip.

"W-whatever.." I then hugged him tightly, while my boobs presses up against his chest.. I then looked up at Ruv to see he had a faint of pink blush on his cheeks.

"Let's just get out of here.." Ruv then said something I could finally agree with.

.Changing rooms area.

I walked in the changing room slowly and carefully to see if no one was in there with me, Thankfully the coast was clear.

I sighed then went to my locker to find it open with my clothes missing.

"EH?!? WHERE DID ALL MY CLOTHES GO!" I said alittle to loud making Ruv hear me.

-Ruv- PoV

"EH?!? WHERE DID ALL MY CLOTHES GO!" I heard a familiar voice say and it sounded like [Y/N]..

"Don't tell me.. This is Sarv doing." I then said to myself and walked off to find sarv.

After 7 minutes of searching and asking, I found out she had left with extra clothes since girls though I was hot to tell information too.

"That little.." I then sighed,"No, She my friend.. I can't get mad at her." I said pissed.

I walked to the boys changing room and grabbed my jacket, I put it over my shoulder and walked to the girls changing room.

"[Y/N]." I said then see [Y/N] peeking around the corner of the door with alittle bit of tears in her eyes, I then gave her my long jacket.

[Y/N] puts on my jacket as I opened my arms out, She then hugged me extremely tightly crying.. I patted [Y/N] head whispering,"It's gonna be okay.. Hey.. Let's go to your house and I'll stay there for abit til you can calm down.. Alright?" I said and she nodded.

"Cute.." I then lets go of her then goes in the changing room to changes.

-[Y/N]- PoV

This has been the worse day for me.. Ruv went to change and Sarv was nowhere to be found.. Ruv came out of the changing room then said "we should get going before it hit night."

You nodded as you both walked out, The walk home was completely awkward and quiet.

"So.." Ruv then started the conversation,"Today was a interesting day.."

"Yeah." I said not interested into the conversation.

"So about sarv.. She said she went home early.. Something about important business came up." Ruv said lying.

"Oh.. That make sense now.." I said a little interest in the conversation.

"Yeah, plus I had I great time with you." Ruv stated trying to make me back comfortable with him.

"Your right! Beside from everything else that happened atleast, I guess we got our date together since sarv left." I said being my talkative self again.

On the whole way back to my house we had a amazing night together.

I opened the door and welcome Ruv into my home.

I turned on the lights to find the house quiet, I guess it was me and Ruv alone tonight.

"(Wait alone with a guy?! Well this more weirder then senpai and I being alone!..)" I said in thought.

"Would you like some hot chocolate?" I said asking Ruv as he sat on the couch.

"Sure, that would be nice." Ruv said.

I then took out all the ingredients/pots to make the hot chocolate, as I started boiling the water and adding the hot chocolate packets,"Hey where is everyone by the way" A randomly question came from Ruv mouth.

"Ouch!.." You burned your hand abit when ruv asked that question.

Ruv got up and walked into the kitchen quietly and stood behind me,"Probably not home yet or asleep.." I answered his question.

"Ah. I see" Ruv then got closer behind me turning me around,"But if it just me and you then.." Ruv lifted my chin up, there we made eye contact.

"Ruv.. What are you doing.." I said as we glaze into each other eyes,"What I should have did when I had a open chance.." Ruv said that make me completely confuse yet flustered because we was in a house alone?!

Ruv then slowly slips his hand in his jacket that was on me,"Hold on.." I said as he reached his hand up nears my boobs.."A-ah.." Ruv then said,"Hey stop making this sound weird~.."

I then heard the door open.."[Y/N] I'm--.." Jay then say looking at me and Ruv in a awkward situation.."[Y/N] explain yourself.. And why are you braless.." Jay looked pissed at Ruv.

Talk about an awkward  day today..
And Situation.. And love life.
😏

And sorry I accidentally published without re-reading it.😅

A/N
Hey guy's! I hope you enjoyed this story! Sorry for making you wait for long I hope it was worth your time to read! Love you all and stay tuned for the next chapter! don't forget to vote if you like the story~!