第Chapter3章

-Art not owned by me-💭

-No one- PoV

Ruv then moved his hand under [Y/N] chin and lifted up her chin to make [Y/N] look up at him, [Y/N] then started to get flustered..everything was so sudden.. to [Y/N]..

-[Y/N]- PoV

"Answer the question, Did I stutter [Y/N].?" Ruv said.

"Ruv.." I said softly but quietly.

Someone then burst open the club room door,"Club leader!" ??? Said.

Ruv and I was frozen in place, I didn't know what to say til-

"I told you knock whenever you come to this club room, Did I not.?💢" Ruv then looked at ??? Pissed off.

"Yes, But it's really important!.." ??? Said.

Ruv then moved his hand off my chin then look at ???.

"What can be so important right now, Carol." Ruv then said staring at her.

"More important then the thing you was doing with uh.. The new student.?" Carol said alittle confused on what we was doing.

"Simple, Just acting out a role from the line you guy's gave me just to get more people to sign up for the Drama club new show." Ruv said.

"Yeah, that why we need you.. There been a bit of a problem.. We can't find the perfect person to be the main cast by your side." Carol said with disappointment.

"I'm sorry, But your telling me? That all the girls who signed up wasn't a perfect fit for the role." Ruv said death staring carol.

"Well.. Uh lemme finish.. There are 3 girl who did well on the main cast line.. But we don't know who to pick- Soo we wanted you to choose." Carol said alittle scared.

"Alright." Ruv then sighed, "Let just get this over with and [Y/N] your coming too."

"What!?" I then said ruv grab my hand and dragged me alongside with them.

.Meanwhile at the drama club.

"Ruv! Your finally here, so here the deal I want you to act out with these 3 girls and see who does a better job at acting." The drama club leader said looking at him like she wanted to be the main cast by his side.

Ruv then sighed,"Alright, [Y/N] Go sit down somewhere." Ruv said smirking at me.

"Whatever." I then take a seat in the front row of the stage then watches as ruv gets in place.

-Stage- PoV

A girl walks out from behind the Red curtains and starts acting her lines,"Ruv, why didn't you tell me you was a wanted Criminal..?! Now the cops are after us both..!" [Random name] Says.

Ruv then look at her disappointed,"I'm sorry to disappoint you.. But I told you being by my side forever wasn't gonna be safe." Ruv said getting closer to her.

"Ruv.." [Random name] said blushing at the fact her favorite scene/line was coming up.

Ruv then pin her to the wall of the back of the stage,"I know there no time for this but.." Ruv then hear the drama club door open then close.

-[Y/N]- PoV

"I think its time for the drama club rehearsal to stop right there because none of them are good." Sarv said going on the stage and pull Ruv away making [random name] get mad.

"Yeah, I mean your right sarv." Ruv said looking at me while getting dragged "[Y/N] is a perfect fit for the line."

"Yeah, I know I am- WAIT WHAT?!?" Sarv said looking at me.

"Why me?!" I said greatly confused.

"Why her?!" Sarv said.

"Well.. She seem like the perfect person and height, Plus she New so give her a chance to let the school see her in action." Ruv said plainly.

"Perfect height?!💢" I said though the word ringed in my head for a few minutes.

As Ruv then stand up to face Sarv, He then see me walk out the drama club mad.

"Ugh! Stupid Ruv!" You then walked down the hallway as girls then saw you and was about to jump you.. there was a big shadow following behind you, That made them go hide.

"Sarv, If that you.. You can just take the role I don't care about it." I said not giving a fuck.

"Sarv..?" I then turned around and a Lemon started attacking me,"Agh!!! Lemme go!!" I yelled.

"You seem like the prefect snack." The lemon then said.

"Bang Bang Bang!!" A gun went off.

Lemon demon was shot in the head 3 times, but was still Alive.."Ill eat her soon!.." The lemon demon said running off to the basement.

"Thank you so much for helping me.." I then looked up to see Ruv,"Wait you saved me!?" I said greatly confused.

"Geez, Your welcome." Ruv said then went closer to me.

"Yeah, yeah..." I said looking away til-

Ruv then pin me to the wall,"Why did you go off by yourself.." Ruv said worried.

"Please stop Ruv.. I know your just acting.." I said looking away.

"But.. What if I'm not acting rn.. [Y/N] please understand don't go off on your own again especially at this time of day at school." Ruv said very concerned.

"Woah, did ruv become nice or something.?" I said smirking at him.

Ruv then unpinned me from the wall and walked away,"Just go home before I regret what I did for you shortie."

Author notes:
Hey guy's i know some of y'all may like the lemon demon but he not all the mean I'm just gonna make his lose control in high school bc he's lust for human skin-- but I hope you enjoy this chapter next chapter will be better :3 Asahi bear out!❤ love you all!