第Chapter4章

-Art not owned by me-

-No one- PoV

[Y/N] was walking home from school alone, [Y/N] had got a text from Jay saying..

-[Y/N]- PoV

Today 3:54 P.M.

Big Jay- Today 3:54

"Sorry.. We couldn't walk home together turns out I joined the Basketball team.. And met this guy named Hex."

.·.·.Typing.·.·.

[Y/N]: Today 4:03
"It's fine, Plus no need to apologize."

[Y/N]: Today 4:04
"And we old enough to walk home by ourselves y'know!!"

Big Jay: Today 4:07

"Yeah.. Just make sure not to pay attention to 'Littlest' Things on the street🙄."

[Y/N]: Today 4:09

Whatever! Jay just go back to your
Club room activities.😒

.·.·.Jay Typing.·.·.

_________________________________________

I wasn't paying attention to where I was going or what was in front of me.. I was so busy with texting and thinking about what happen at the school.. Til..

BANG..

A gun shot went off at me nearly close to my face, I then look down to see were it came from but seen no one..

"I must be seeing things now.." I then continued to walk home.

.At Home.

"Finally! Home at lasttttt!" I said trying to find my house key.

I then look for my key chin til,"Eh?!? Where is it!!" I then thought to myself "(Mom not home.. Brother is at his club room and-..)"

"WAIT.. I GAVE THEM TO JAY!!" I said yelling to loud making the whole neighborhood look at me.

"Oops.." I slowly left my house then went on a walk to the park.

"(I really need to get in the house before it hits night time.. The sun look like it about to set soon..)"

I then sat on a bench thinking about what I should do til.."Hey [Y/N].. Sorry I'm late we can go home now.. I realize I had the key to the house.." Jay said smiling at me.

"Jay..!" I then got up and hug him,"wait how did y'know I was here..?"

"Well I didn't.. I kinda bump into Uh.. This Ruv guy? And were talking and walking together to the park and he kinda saw you over here.." Jay said.

"But when he said that I then realized I had the house key.. Because I remembered you don't like the night time." Jay said concerned.

"Oh Ruv." I said then didn't see him nowhere to be found.

"He probably left.. But lets get home before it hit night time.." Jay then start walking off with me following.