∙7∙ (𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 1)

"I- uh who, uh how, what" i mumble under my breath trying to understand the many reasons why
this man is bleeding out on the boys sofa.

"Are you gunna go get them or what" he gasps at the pain.

"I- sorry" i ran up the stairs, i didnt know who to go to so i naturally went into vinnies room i told him what happened and he ran out of his room and went straight down the stairs, soon followed by hugo and jaxon.

Jess and steph came out into the hallway putting there arms around me like they knew what was happening. What the fuck is happening

"This happens alot ok tara dont worry it will all be fine" jess whispers playing with my hair

"Tara im sure the boys will explain it better later" steph sighs hugging me tightly.

I slowly went down the stairs with steph and jess behind me, i was watched the boys throwing bandages and rubbing alcohol around.

I walked over to vinnie who was pacing around the room.
"What happened to him" i said quietly

"He got shot" he replied angrily

"Look ill tell you later tara im busy right now" he said walking away from me.
It hurt what he said im not sure why it did but it did, i understand he is busy but atleast he could do is explain to me why a man got shot and why he is here.

I walked away from the hectic situation and went upstairs into vinnies room. I led down on his messy bed and fell asleep.

"Tara wake up" vinnie said as nicely as he could, "tara" he said shaking me gently.

"Wha- what is it" i rubbed my eyes to see vinnie drenched in the mans blood.

"Omg" vinnie what happened i said jolting up to see a sad expression appear on his face.

"He is dead, the guy who came here" he said sitting on the bed besides me.

"We should call the police they can help us" i said reassuring him.

"No tara there's something i need to tell you, he wasnt just shot. Well he was but tara i um im in a mafia and well that guy downstairs is in our mafia but he got shot by the Russians." He said brushing his hair out of his face.

"Your what" i sat there thinking this was a joke, surely its just a sick twisted joke?.

"Well i was born into the Italian mafia tara my dad he runs it." He said holding my hand

"Vinnie i don't understand" i said looking into his sad droopy blue eyes.

"I know, im sorry hugo and jaxon are in the mafia too so is jess and steph they all are in on it " he sighed

"No thats not true i know them, i know you, why didnt you tell me" i started shake, i wasnt scared or upset i was just confused.

"Tara im telling you now i just- im sorry tara, ill leave you for a minute to think about everything" he stood up and kissed my forehead before walking out the room shutting the door behind him.

Holy shit. So my whole friend group is in some mafia. Isnt that hard to hide, i mean if i think about it it kinda makes sense why they have so much money and why they are pretty known by people when we enter shops and things. Does that make them bad people.

I walked downstairs to see everyone cleaning up, the  guy with the bullet wound wasnt here and the blood had disappeared like it never happened. When they saw me they all froze, scared to what i might say. But i didn't say anything i just sat on the sofa and stared at the wall.

"Tara, are you ok" steph said sitting next to me.

"Yeah tar' we are sorry you must hate us" steph said leaning against me.