∙6∙

Also sorry for the randomish songs im trying to find songs that kinda link to the chapters but im also trying to find decent songs so listen if you want

—-

My head was pounding and i felt terrible i suppose this is what a hangover feels like.
i looked over in my bed to see vinnie asleep cuddled up next to me, he looked so innocent and happy.       
i wanted to wake him up but he was probably tired from looking after me last night. I turned the tv on and watched some of teen wolf aswell as playing with vinnies hair as he slept like a baby.

I slid out of bed and made some toast, i got dressed and put on the hoodie vinnie gave me and some shorts. I ate my toast and got back into my warm bed where vinnie was still sleeping. I watched the next episode of teen wolf and vinnie finally woke up and led his head on me.

"Good morning princess" he said in a deep croaky voice

"Morning" i said cheerfully watching stiles annoying derek(on tv).

I started playing with his hair again, i cant help myself its just so fun to play with. "Vinnie why didnt the others come back" i said turning of the tv and getting out of bed to grab a drink.

"Because they went back to the house" he got out of bed and followed me to the kitchen.

"Im hungrryy" he whined

"Then make some toast" i handed him the bread

"Tara hows your head, you lightweight" he laughed

"Asshole" i splashed him with my water and laughed at his reaction.

"Thats it, you have started a war you wont win" he smirked.

"Wanna bet" i said splashing him with more water

"No need" he picked me up and threw me over his shoulders.

"Put me down vinnieee" i yelped

"Put me down vinnie" he mimics in a girly voice, placing me down on the bed.
He grabbed his shoe and placed it over my nose, practically suffocating me.

"I bit his arm and he stepped back in shock as if i wasnt going to defend myself. "i think i win" i said giggling

"You smell bad" he grinned flopping onto the bed next to me "take a shower" he laughed

"Make me" i crossed my arms and frowned

"Im serious you smell" he continues laughing

"Make me" i threw the blankets over me

"I will make you" he grabbed the blankets and threw them off me

"I will make you" i mimic back in a deep voice

He grabs me and picks me up carrying me to the bathroom "shower" he smiled knowing he would get his own way.

"Why" i frowned looking at the shower

"Because i like the shampoo you use, it makes me enjoy being around you" he laughs amused

"Get out" i push him out the bathroom locking the door behind him, i decided to take a shower not because he told me to but because i was sweaty and i did kinda smell.

"Vinnie i need clothes" i shouted from the bathroom

"No you dont" he laughs

"Funny, can you pick me out some clothes pleasee" i grabbed the spare towel and started to dry my hair waiting for him to bring me some clothes.

"Open the door then princess" he said trying to open the locked door

I opened the door a little bit just so i could fit my arm through to grab the clothes. He handed me a baby blue dress.
My favourite colour did he remember that or did he just pick a random dress.

"Tara hurry up, i need a piss" he moaned. I walked out of the bathroom and sat on my bed still drying my hair with the towel.

After about a minute Vinnie walks out of the bathroom and sits on the bed next to me
"Did you wash your hands smelly" i said pushing him away from me

"No" he smirked scooting closer to me, he started wiping his dirty fingers all over my face. "I hate you" i pouted

"No you dont" he pouted back looking me dead in the eyes "take it back now princess" he said wiping away an imaginary tear

"Okok i dont hate you" i put my arms around him hugging him tightly.

"Tara we should go meet the others" vinnie said grabbing his jacket.

"Okay" i said trailing behind him.

—————

"Tara how was your first hangover" steph laughed putting some mascara on my eyelashes.

"Terrible" i thought back to this morning when my head was thumping and my belly was aching and my eyes hurt.

"Well im sorry we didnt come back with you, im sure you did some fun things with vinnie" she said wispering it so no one else could hear.

"No it wasnt like that, he just looked after me" i smiled

"Tara i have known vinnie for a long time and he has never treated anyone the way he treats you" she smiled at me applying some highlighter to my cheeks.

I thought about what steph said about the fact vinnie has never treated anyone the way he treats me and im not sure why, i mean theres nothing special about me.

"i hate your house" jess said brushing her hair with a fork

"Why whats wrong with it" jaxon shrugged

"Its to big" she laughed

"Jess why are you using a fork, i have a hairbrush in my bag" i giggled handing her my hairbrush

"Omg thankyou, this is why i love you" she grinned.

"Baby why you being so salty" hugo said hovering over vinnie

"Fuck off" Vinnie mumbles pushing him away

Woah whats going on over there.

"Hey guys" i said walking over to them both, i could tell vinnie was annoyed because he was clenching his jaw and forming fists

"Nothing" Vinnie said walking away

"Tara he is just dealing with things dont worry" hugo said patting my head.

Everyone went upstairs and i was sat on the sofa watching some weird show because i didnt want to bother vinnie and the others were doing there own thing so i just watched some tv.

There was a knock at the door and clearly no one else heard it cause no one came down. When i opened the front door there was a tall man slouching over he barged past me and sat on the sofa holding his belly, there was blood all over him and he just sat there panting.

—-

Im sorry for the short chapter its abit crap but im tired so hopefully i will sort it out lol.

Anyways I've been thinking about making my characters Instagram profiles so let me know what you think about that