Who am I to you?

-I think we've become popular, said Connie, bringing you out of your thoughts.

In the distance you could see another Bertholdt school uniform at your entrance. Ugh. You rolled your eyes; you didn't want to see it. She was there for you, that was for sure, and you were not in the mood. Not today.

You tried to get away from her, but she had seen you and had been waiting for you for about twenty minutes. You would not escape her.

-Oi, can we talk? Annie asked walking towards you.

-How does she, to know them all? asked Sasha to Connie.

Connie nodded that he didn't know.

-If it's to ask me never to see him again, don't worry I've taken care of it.

-Yes, I know that. Thank you for leaving us a shaken Bert.

You rolled your eyes at the sky.

-He's a big guy, isn't he? Is this the first time something has gone wrong with him?

You regretted the words you had chosen. They were hurtful when he's been there for you all along. You were tired of all of this.

Annie grabbed you by the collar, before she could say anything, Connie stopped her from continuing her maneuver.

-Hey! he shouted, I don't know about your school, but here we solve our problems differently! How do we educate you in your area! Drop it, now.

Which she did. She hadn't come to fight or anything, she needed to tell you some things.

-Tsk. You must understand, he's different, okay? I don't know how you're still there and still making the same impacts on him, but it's got to stop!

-Like I told you before, I took care of it. You can go and protect him. I'm not going to do anything to him.

-I really don't see what he finds interesting about you, you're hateful.

-It's mutual, you retorted. You and I can't get along and I'm not about to break any friendships, so don't worry, I'm not going to interfere with your golden life.

Annie stepped back a little and looked at you. You were different. You used to have a softer character. She couldn't like you there either because of that, but this was a different reason. You were more aggressive. So, some things don't always repeat themselves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you returned home, your sister's fever had worsened. It had been a week now and the local hospital put you in a long line if you were not able to pay. It was getting urgent now, you were really starting to worry.

You hated yourself because in your room there was a way to make money to pay for her care. Yet, you still hadn't decided to sell it and you knew very well why. Instead, you went back to your old ways and visited the neighborhood next door. The problem was that most of the rich people had returned. So it was important to find a house without its owners in the next few days. So, for the last 3 days with your two sidekicks, to whom you had exposed your financial problems, you went around the neighborhood to find THE house that seemed to be the most unoccupied. What happened was, number 79 on a street parallel to Bertholdt's house. He wouldn't be far away, which sent a strange shiver through you. You missed him. Pull yourself together, you had to concentrate. The house in front of you was in darkness. It was past midnight. As usual, you stood in front of it, waiting for the alarm to flash.