Chapter 6.

Megan POV
Bronx , New York
December 31, 2020

This Christmas season has probably been one of my favorite. I spent it with my love and she did real good with Christmas shopping. She got me all my books that I wanted. She bought all the new decor we were looking at. She got me all the shoes I been looking at too. Her ass just did not miss.

"3, 2, 1 HAPPY NEW YEARRRR," JT pulled me in for a sweet kiss.

We took our shot at the same time. We were at Diamonté's house. A small New Years party turned into something bigger of course with them.

"We made it into the new yearrrrr babyyyyy," JT was drunk off her ass.

She's very happy with me and I've been getting brownie points. For Christmas I got her a Range Rover, not that her small ass need it anyway but she's been wanting a car for a minute now so I got it in her name and I paid everything off.

I bought her a shit ton of jewelry and we been going on shopping sprees.

She's not a materialistic person but she loved to be iced out.

"We made it into the new year," I repeated holding her in my arms.

The music was blasting and they had my girl Latto free styling. She really can spit.

We was all hyping her up.

"Sis guess what I got you for Christmassss," I spoke to Latto after she put down the karaoke microphone.

"What? Don't get me excited bitchhhh,"

"I got you , your first studio session with Havoc," I smiled waiting for her to understand

"HAVOC? LIKE MOBB DEEP BITCH?"

"YESSSSS," she hugged me so tight and fast as hell I didn't even realize.

"You know I got you girllll,"

"When's the date?"

"Tomorrow around 5pm, tomorrow I'll come with you,"

"Okayyyy, have fun girl I'm bouta go catch some ass or sum,"

She kissed my cheek and started dancing.

I'm so happy for her. She really been my sister since high school, she out here being great. She really busted her ass to come this far and she really gon blow up I just know it.

After everything winded down and my girl was drunk as hell I brought us home. She got in the bed and went right to sleep. She didn't take any pills so I know her head gon be hurting. Her and Miami been getting close as hell, and I like that our circle is tight cause there's a lot of people you can't trust.

I headed to bed as well it took me some time to fall asleep just because I was thinking about what I want in my near future but I was gon discuss all of that with JT tomorrow.

Bronx , New York
January 1, 2021

"Good morninggg," I heard JT come out the bathroom and walk downstairs while stretching.

It is 3pm.
"Thought you'd never wake up," I shook my head and took my reading glasses off.

"You reading one of those books I bought you?"