Chapter 4.

Megan POV
Bronx , New York
November 2, 2020

Jatavia been mad at me for the past two days. She won't talk to me. I get why she's upset, but I talked to Latto. You know for advice and whatever and she was encouraging me heavy. Her and Miami. I didn't tell them the whole thing, like how I met her and that I didn't complete the mission but I told them majority of it. It helped me stop being so paranoid. I think it's time to go for what I want.

Maybe I came on too strong that night. I was finally acting on my feelings and it's like the only thing in her head was about how I'd feel. As if I don't want her.

That's probably how I made her feel. Communication isn't really my thing but I don't like this. I don't like her being so closed off with me.

I got up and got dressed. I had to go in to work today. But later I'll take care of the two other niggas.

I wore my black baggy sweats, making it difficult to see the shape of my body. I wore a wife beater and tucked it in , throwing a black hoodie over. I grabbed my black leather gloves and put my black ski mask half way over my head like a beanie. My ski mask usually fit right cause Miami always braids my hair back. Now she does me and JT's hair.

"I'm bouta go to work," I announced before I left.

JT didn't budge from the couch. I sighed and grabbed my keys from the drawer.

"Wait," she said , getting up from the couch.

She walked over to me. Wrapping her arms around me.

"Be safe rookie," she whispered. Getting on her tippy toes to peck my lips.

"We gon talk when you get home okay?" She added.

I nodded.
"You want me to pick you up before I take care of them?"

"Nah ima let you do your thing,"

I finished my goodbyes and made my way to work. Nas was a drug lord. Inside of that we were hit men. Anything that makes us more money. Me , personally I don't touch drugs. I handle the dirty work which makes me way more money, plus I don't have to go to work everyday. It gives me more gap time since no one else will do the job. I mean it's only me and two other dudes, Pardi and CB. They both my bros and they get the job done.

We usually have to air out niggas that owe us money. But I don't ask questions. Nas gives me a name and address and I do what I need to do.

"Morning Boss," I walked into Nas' office ready to receive my bags and keys to my van.

"Morning Stallion how you feeling?"

"Good. What's up for today?"

"He go by Rihmeek. This the address. You know the deal kill any witnesses. See if he got what I need first,"

I nodded. Holding my hand out for the keys. He handed me my keys to the van and to the room that held our duffel bags.

I loaded it up with whatever I pleased and made my way to the van. I picked my pager.

"Aye, you got the two niggas I was asking for the other night?"

"Yeah I got em, tell me when you done with the mission,"

I heard Latto's voice as she replied. I nodded. Making my way to the address Nas wrote for me.

"Open up this damn door!"

I kicked the door opened holding my uzi by my side.

"Where the fuck Rihmeek at?" I asked the two niggas sitting on the couch.