The Tailor

Evelyn stared in fascination at all the colors of cloth that surrounded her once she had entered the tailor's room.

"Acesah." Leviathan said, looking round the room and behind pieces of cloth. "Come out, come out wherever you are." She said, apparently looking for this mysterious person.

"Here I am." A voice from behind Evelyn said.

Startled, Evelyn quickly turned around to see a boy no more than twelve years with a tape measure draped around his neck. He had sandy blond hair and brown eyes. He was wearing black jeans with a blue shirt and sneakers.

"You're back already Leviathan, destroy all your clothes so soon." He said smiling. "And who's this?" He asked looking at Evelyn.

"I'm not here for me." Leviathan said. "I'm here for the human. And don't worry I still have a few pieces left."

"That's good." He said to Leviathan. "What's your name?" He asked turning towards Eveyln.

"Evelyn."

"Okay, any special requests for clothes?" He asked as he started taking Evelyn's measurements starting with her waist.

Evelyn shook her head.

 "How about some modern clothes." Leviathan interjected. "I doubt you would like to walk around in Victorian era clothing with corsets." She said to Evelyn.

Evelyn shuddered in horror at the prospect. "Why would people like to wear corsets?" She asked as she tried to imagine why someone would request and wear such a torturous piece of clothing, trying and failing.

Leviathan shrugged. "They like the style. To each her own. Oh another thing she needs is a gown for the ball."

"There's going to be ball?" Evelyn asked.

"Yes, there is one every few years." Acesah said. "What color and design?" He asked now taking the measurement of the length of her leg.

Evelyn shrugged and looked toward Leviathan for help.

Leviathan sighed. "A sapphire color and preferably backless, the rest you can do as you please with."

"Okay, and may I ask who is pay for this sudden shopping spree?"

Leviathan smirked. "Yes you may."

Acesah laughed. "Who is paying?" He asked again.

"Asmodeus."

Acesah looked shocked. "Him?"

Leviathan grinned and nodded her head affirmative.

He looked at Evelyn, shook his head, chuckled and then went back to taking measurements.

"Okay I'm done." Acesah said standing up and putting the tape measure back around his neck. "You can pick up the dress a couple of hours before the ball."

"Thank you." Leviathan said to Acesah. "Let's go." She said to Evelyn, grabbing her arm and pulling her out of the room.

"Thank you." Evelyn said twisting her head back around towards Acesah. She saw the smile and wave he directed towards her before Leviathan dragged her around the corner.

"Where are we going?" Evelyn asked Leviathan once they had turned another corner and it become obvious they were not heading back towards Asmodeus's room.

"I feel like doing some exercise. So we're going to the sparring room."

"Sparring?"

"Yes, sparring, it's going to be so much fun, don't you agree Evelyn."

"Uhuh." Evelyn agreed skeptically.

__________________________

A/N: I would like to know what you guys think about Leviathan