finns birthday

after a week or two with Logan I come to befriend some of his friends and start the get to know them more.

This morning I was sitting in the dining hall listening to music when I feel a sudden rap on my shoulder.

I look over and see one of Logan's friends Robert standing there smiling.

"oh hey Robert" I say.

"Hey Brooke! So you know how Finns birthday is this weekend and he is having a costume party?"

I nod my head.

"so I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" He asks.

I start to think about it Logan a bit and then realize I can go out with people other than him.

"sure" I reply.

The next night I put on my Gogo costume and meet Robert at the party.

"hi Brooke you made it!" Robert leads me around the party.

"yep" I say.

I look around and see Logan standing with some girl I haven't seen before.

I roll my eyes and continue with Robert.

We order some drinks and dance around for a bit.

Finally Logan and his date walk over to us.

"hey guys" Logan smirks.

"Hey" I say.

"this is Whitney" Logan gestures to the girl beside him.

"So you guys came by yourselves?" He asks.

"nope we came together" I put my arm around Robert.

"oh" Logan says blankly.

"I'm gonna go get a refill" I walk over to the bar.

After awhile Robert had to go to the bathroom so Logan runs over to me.

"hey b" he smirks drunkenly.

"hey Logan" I reply.

"let's go" he says.

"What do you mean?" I ask him confused.

"let's go, anywhere, just you and me, together" He grabs my waist.

"Logan I would love to but, we can't your here with whatever her name is and I'm here with.. Robert" I say maturely.

"come on B we can blow them off" he says.

"no Logan I can't" I push him off of me.

"B please! I can't stand to see you here with him instead of me for one more second" Logan confesses.

"Robert is one of my best friend but I want to punch him so bad right now"

"Logan stop! You are here with Whitney! Not me! So go be with Whitney" I tell him sharply.

"I don't want to be with Whitney, I want to be with you B" he comes closer.

"No Logan! If you really wanted to be with me you wouldn't have done all this open relationship crap!" I storm off to look for Robert.

Me and Robert talk for a little bit but finally he brings me to my dorm.

Before I walk in he starts to talk.

"I know you would have rather been there with Logan but I think that was gold for us to become closer friends" he says.

I smile and nod before I walk in.

I change into a big tee shirt and sweatpants and find myself in bed falling asleep almost immediately.