Chapter 4 (Luke)

When I wake up, I feel happy. I don't know why, I just do. I feel like, however, something good is going to happen. I don't know why...

I walked over to my dog house and checked on my dog/wolf and pet him on his soft little head. I walked back into my house and ate some pork, and walked outside for some fresh air. As I was finishing my last bite, I saw something out of the corner of my eye, above the tree line.

Glass. I saw glass. I don't know how it got there, because I haven't made glass at all, let alone went over there. I crafted another stone sword since my other sword from 2 nights ago was worn out.

I began to walk into the direction of the glass. And when I got near, the structure just got taller. However, I couldn't see very well through the dense trees. When the forest started to lighten up, and I could see better, i could see it.

I was standing in front of the most amazing, majestic building I had ever seen. It was huge, and beautiful beyond description. The house, or that's what I'm guessing it was, was 3 stories high, and about 8 blocks a story. The entrance was tall, and framed with quartz, and extended a little bit out from the front. The rest of the entrance was glass, and around framing the double doors was more quartz. Above the doors and quartz there was 2 blocks of glow stone. Down below me was a cobblestone walkway. Above me, the three stories, again, made of quartz, were all lined with lapis lazuli. There were were large windows with panes of glass spread around the walls.

I looked around me, and I saw no one around. I opened the door and peeked in. Still no one. I walked in the house and I saw the floor was blue carpeted. I looked around. Paintings lined the walls of all different shapes and sizes. There were bookshelves on the walls and even a fireplace near the back of the house. There was a quarts fountain, and water spewed from the top. Strange.

I looked above me. Where the ceiling connected to the walls, there was glow stone that illuminated the room. Almost directly above me was a chandelier of 1 block of glow stone, surrounded by glass. I glance to the left and see a door that leads to another room. I cautiously walk up to it an peek my head in, and sure enough no one is here. I walk into the room and slowly close the door behind me. I don't want to make too much noise, in case someone is actually here.

In the room, there are chests, all labeled. My eyes rest on a chest labeled "valuables". Out of curiosity of what's inside, I open it. My eyes widened as I saw what was inside. The chest was filled with blocks and more blocks of diamond, gold lots of iron, and lapis lazuli. I was about to close the chest but then i saw something shimmer. I pushed some of the iron blocks out of the way and picked up the green block. this couldn't be a full emerald block. i marveled at it's existence, but in the midst of my amazement, i hear a door open behind me.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?!" Someone yelled behind me.

I dropped the emerald block and closed the chest. I turned around and I saw a girl standing there. Behind her eyes I could see fear, but her expression was bold, it overpowered the fear, and it scared the living daylights out of me.

"I...I...was just..." I stammered. I ran past her out of pure panic, and I bolted out the main entrance. I ran to the trees that would lead to my house and turned around towards the mansion. She wasn't following me. That was good. But then, i saw her watching me through one of the windows, and i ran all the way back to my little shack of a house. I noticed how lame my house was, and i coveted her wealth and majesty.

I sat down on my bed and regained my composure. I decided I will just try to ignore what happened today, and hope no one will come over here to my lame house. Lame, lame, lame. My house is so lame. I need to fix it. Tomorrow i will. I'll make it less of a joke.

I never realized how hungry I was, so I opened my chest and pulled out some beef steaks. As i ate it, i realized that i was getting low on wood. I crafted a new stone pick axe and went to the edge of the forest. I cleared out several trees and saw the sun was about to set. I began walking back to my house, but tonight, the sunset just caught my eye. I stared at the colors of the sky, the pink and purple horizon, and the orange sherbet clouds. My mind wandered, and I wondered if this was even real, if I was dreaming, or hallucinating. I stood there for a little bit longer enjoying the peace. I saw an enderman, its purple eyes startling me.

its about time I go to bed. I stroll to my little house and breathe in the night air one last time before i go to sleep. Until I lay down i don't realize how tired i was, and I slipped away from the world.